• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
21 hours ago, terrell said:

I always thought Paul George was overrated, but wtf is going on? lol... He looks so bad right now...

Don't say it too loudly... @AHF will be over here quoting stats to dispute your claim.  I told him that George is soft as butter settling for jump shot after jump shot.  I've always felt that George was way overrated!  In fact he is rapidly approaching the "suck" category

2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Do say it too loudly... @AHF will be over here quoting stats to dispute your claim.  I told him that George is soft as butter settling for jump shot after jump shot.  I've always felt that George was way overrated!  In fact he is rapidly approaching the "suck" category

And Kawhi chose this dude over Toronto AND LBJ and AD.......lol

Edited by terrell

36 minutes ago, terrell said:

To all of the fans that want Oladipo in 2021, no thanks.. He looks like he'll never be the same. Hes now off my 2021 list. lol

Quad injuries normal take about two years to recover from. Not saying he isnt in decline, but if you can get him for cheap and we don't draft a guard, I'd take him.

10 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Don't say it too loudly... @AHF will be over here quoting stats to dispute your claim.  I told him that George is soft as butter settling for jump shot after jump shot.  I've always felt that George was way overrated!  In fact he is rapidly approaching the "suck" category

He might be available in 2021 if he keeps its up. lol

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Quad injuries normal take about two years to recover from. Not saying he isnt in decline, but if you can get him for cheap and we don't draft a guard, I'd take him.

Youre right about quads, But Ive never really been a fan of his game so...... lol. I see his name alot when discussing potential 2021 targets...Hard pass for me...

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

For who???  Not us!

Anybody. lol.

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Who Cares?  The guy isn't any good!  He is approaching suck status!

And thats crazy. He was good in Indiana.. What happened?  The leg injury? I mean I thought he was always overrated, but he looks like Danny Green out there right now. lol

Edited by terrell

12 hours ago, terrell said:

And thats crazy. He was good in Indiana.. What happened?  The leg injury? I mean I thought he was always overrated, but he looks like Danny Green out there right now. lol

To me he’s only been good one season out of his entire career but because he was one of those guys that’s “easy to root for because....his work ethic!” people were doing backflips when he finally put together a decent season only to rush to the injury excuse after he quickly regressed to what he’s been for most of his career. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, terrell said:

This is just what he is.  He's only had 1 good year.  Now he's approaching 30.  I was fooled on him too.  Not anymore.

Just like I refuse to be fooled by TJ Warren's 5 game resurgence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, High5 said:

Wait, are we saying Paul George sucks now because of a couple of bad shooting nights? 

Rereading this page I may have confused between whether PG or Oladipo was being referred to.

let me clarify that all my slander is towards Oladipo.

19 hours ago, terrell said:

To all of the fans that want Oladipo in 2021, no thanks.. He looks like he'll never be the same. Hes now off my 2021 list. lol

He should've never have come back this season.  I'll take Oladipo in a heartbeat.  Viictor would be valuable serving as the PG with the 2nd unit.  Of course he would start the game, but he would also run the 2nd team

G - Oladipo

G - Reddish

G - Huerter

F/C - Bruno

C - Dedmon

Having a high quality guard like Oladipo on this team would do wonders for the Hawks.  Because on some nights, he's very capable of being our best player.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Rereading this page I may have confused between whether PG or Oladipo was being to referred to.

let me clarify that all my slander is towards Oladipo.

Yeah I don't know who everyone was talking about. I do think the injury could have derailed Oladipo, but I agree that first season with Indy was the first (and only so far) time looking like the player people expect him to be. It's not something I would count on happening again. 

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He should've never have come back this season.  I'll take Oladipo in a heartbeat.  Viictor would be valuable serving as the PG with the 2nd unit.  Of course he would start the game, but he would also run the 2nd team

G - Oladipo

G - Reddish

G - Huerter

F/C - Bruno

C - Dedmon

Having a high quality guard like Oladipo on this team would do wonders for the Hawks.  Because on some nights, he's very capable of being our best player.

How much are you willing to pay him to do this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

This is just what he is.  He's only had 1 good year.  Now he's approaching 30.  I was fooled on him too.  Not anymore.

Just like I refuse to be fooled by TJ Warren's 5 game resurgence.

Embiid is another overrated player imo..Dude looks and plays lazy as fk...

Edited by terrell