• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Don't forget the Allstar Lottery is tonight @ 7:00 eastern

Blunt91

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Glad I'm not the only one who felt the disrespect.  It's like...nobody knows that Trae is actually a legit PG.  Not just a passer...dude is a playmaker.  He will be throwing MAD lobs and picking LeBron's team apart..

I may have misread but I got from Giannis that Trae wasn't a passer rather a chucker.  Or were they referring to Harden? Anyway thats definitely not how Trae plays, he is definitely a willing passer.  If he had Dedmon and Capela this whole season he would probably be averaging 12 APG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Admin
11 minutes ago, turnermx said:

I may have misread but I got from Giannis that Trae wasn't a passer rather a chucker.  Or were they referring to Harden? Anyway thats definitely not how Trae plays, he is definitely a willing passer.  If he had Dedmon and Capela this whole season he would probably be averaging 12 APG

He was talking Harden ... he said it was between Kamba and Trae.

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

For any person that has been on the playground or gym, and the "captains" start to pick the teams, you do NOT want to be the last guy picked.  I don't care who you are, you don't want to be that guy.  And you normally play with a chip on your shoulder.

I hope Trae takes being chosen "last", personally.

All of this right here!

• Like 4

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Wretch said:

You know what else it is?  Dammit, they used to dis Nique like that back in the day!  Ya'll know they did.  They robbed him in that dunk contest, the snubbed him on the Dream Team, they...OMG dissed him on the Top 50...and ignored on the 1st ballot Hall of Fame.

I'm probably holding on to some of that bitterness and the Y E A R S of Hawks disrespect.

So much truth in this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Wretch said:

Ya'll gonna read about me in the AJC.  No.  I'mma be on ESPN...

"And just before tip off...the game was delayed by a six foot honkin' chocolate chunk of a man-dude who ran down the center of the Atlanta court stork-raven naked, except for a Sky-Hawk mask, and an Atlanta Hawks Flag...held inhumanly tight between his glutes."

:lmao::lmao::lmao:.....oh.....my....Goodness. :hmm:.

I'll be there to see it ALL of it.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

I read that the captains selected all east players and all west players.

I was always the last one chosen.  "One left.  Gray Mule.  You can have him.  No.  I don't want him.  You take him."  

:laugh1:

No way Gramps you’re going 1st if I’m a captain 👨‍✈️! Loads of knowledge, experience and vet leadership. I want all that on my team. #grampsgoesfirst

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

No way Gramps you’re going 1st if I’m a captain 👨‍✈️! Loads of knowledge, experience and vet leadership. I want all that on my team. #grampsgoesfirst

The Lenny Wilkins and Richie Guerin formula. OK, that works 

• Like 2