• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which gets you most hyped

Spud2nique

Which gets you most hyped   

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough call.  I enjoy all of the actions on the list.  I enjoy seeing one of Trae's threes from the logo, but I also enjoy watching him making a pinpoint pass to someone.  I enjoy watching Collins jams, and one of Cam's steals and breakaway jams.  I guess I'm going with a Trae three.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, KB21 said:

None of the above.

What gets me most excited is when I see good ball movement from everyone on the team. 

I do also like ball movement but you ordered a pirozhki when we had pizza, hamburger, tacos and chili on the menu.

😐 

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I do also like ball movement but you ordered a pirozhki when we had pizza, hamburger, tacos and chili on the menu.

😐 

Individual plays don't really excite me much.  I'm wired to be more interested in the team aspect of the game.

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

Individual plays don't really excite me much.  I'm wired to be more interested in the team aspect of the game.

Wow, what a way to take a simple survey and try to show yourself off as a team player. Oh this is straight comedy.

I gotta be honest, if we played pickup ball I’d peg you to be the glory ball hog of all ball hogs, just a hunch though.

52 minutes ago, KB21 said:

This is what excites me:

Alright enough hijacking if the thread go bye bye 👋 now.

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...