• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You Tube TV and the Hawks

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

Anbody wise have this?   They are taking Braves and Hawks off tomorrow after not reaching an agreement with Sinclair broadcasting.  

Guess I have to go back to spectrum but they show the Grizzlies in the Chattanooga area if they are playing.

What to do....... arrh

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Anbody wise have this?   They are taking Braves and Hawks off tomorrow after not reaching an agreement with Sinclair broadcasting.  

Guess I have to go back to spectrum but they show the Grizzlies in the Chattanooga area if they are playing.

What to do....... arrh

We talked about it a little here. Might be something useful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

What to do....... arrh

I use fox sports for all of the games via the web. EPB Fiber. 

8 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Wonder if the game tomorrow will still be on. Does it end at midnight?

I'm probably going to switch to Hulu if they dont come to an agreement. 

Hulu has a 7 day free trial. I hope they iron something out with YouTube. Hulu is basically the only streaming service carrying Sinclair networks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I don't understand how you do this either unless you subscribed to an authorized TV provider of fox sports.  

That is the deal. Sorry. Just waking up😴 I didn’t know you had no subscription. I get the 🤓+💩 award 🥇 for the original post. 

• Moderators
Just now, enrique said:

That is the deal. Sorry. Just waking up😴 I didn’t know you had no subscription. I get the 🤓+💩 award 🥇 for the original post. 

All good.  Dang.  I was hoping you'd found a loophole!   If I could just get hawks games by subscribing to the fox sports app i wouldn't need a live tv package at all.   I guess they make more money by strong arming the providers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

All good.  Dang.  I was hoping you'd found a loophole!   If I could just get hawks games by subscribing to the fox sports app i wouldn't need a live tv package at all.   I guess they make more money by strong arming the providers.

Hawks are small potatoes in this deal. But they do have the Yankees and a few other marquee names. But I definitely side with the providers. They should all drop Sinclair. That would bring them back to the negotiating table real quick.

• Moderators
On 2/28/2020 at 9:54 PM, Vol4ever said:

What to do....... arrh

Hulu Live has FS South and Southeast listed on their website.

• Like 1