• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That makes more sense.  Please accept my apologies for misinterpreting.

On topic though, don't look now but I'm thinking we caught GSW at a good time.  Curry goin off on folks.

Averaging 43% on threes and taking 12 attempts a game. That has to be historically good for that level of volume.

54 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Oh I'm a Steph fan. I thought he couldn't do it without the superteam, but he has shut me up. Nothing but mad respect for him.

So you didn’t watch him practicing his white belt karate 🥋 when his team was down 60 to the Raps a few weeks back? He’s a phony, a fraud a hack! 

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I think it's great how 23 and me and other similar products have blown up our concept about race. Race is really just a made up idea, the boundaries between various groups are essentially arbitrary. 

I agree, specifically when people use it to see whether or not they are "25% Anglo-Saxon" or ".05 Native American".

I doubt he has Somali heritage, but if he does, this allows him to possibly connect with a culture he may have had no contact with.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Hol' on, REH.  When spud gets on his anti-Warrior edge you just gotta let him rant.

Deep down .... he knows, he knows.

You hate on every player and every team. I hate the Warriors, Celtics, Curry Pierce and a few others. Stap 🛑 

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You hate on every player and every team. I hate the Warriors, Celtics, Curry Pierce and a few others. Stap 🛑 

Hey, I was taking up for you.  Why you gotta air my dirty laundry? 🤫

And I don't hate on every player and team.  There's that one guy I like.  You know.  Why can't I think of the name?  The guy with the face. 😇

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Hey, I was taking up for you.  Why you gotta air my dirty laundry? 🤫

And I don't hate on every player and team.  There's that one guy I like.  You know.  Why can't I think of the name?  The guy with the face. 😇

I haven’t had my morning coffee ☕️. You know I’m hoey before it. Also I did a half hike marathon yesterday by myself so my body feels like TMac during his playing career. Ok not quite a half marathon but 12.5 miles I made it to the summit. 💀 man crawling today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I haven’t had my morning coffee ☕️. You know I’m hoey before it. Also I did a half hike marathon yesterday by myself so my body feels like TMac during his playing career. Ok not quite a half marathon but 12.5 miles I made it to the summit. 💀 man crawling today.

Half marathon?  You tryna work on that uncle-bod?  Not me.  I'll keep my little pooch, thank you very much.

Comes in handy if somebody tries to gutt-punch you.  With my reputation, can't be too careful.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Half marathon?  You tryna work on that uncle-bod?  Not me.  I'll keep my little pooch, thank you very much.

Comes in handy if somebody tries to gutt-punch you.  With my reputation, can't be too careful.

No, it’s all about being alone up there. When I’m up there, not many are... 😱 

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

For anyone that enjoys such info......

Hawks are now 18-6 since Nate officially took over March 1 as Leader of the Pack (3rd best in NBA and 1st best in East) 

Hawks have 10th best Defensive Rating in NBA since March 1 (5th in East)

Hawks have 6th best Offensive Rating in NBA since March 1 (2nd in East)

Hawks have 6th best Net Rating in NBA since March 1 (2nd in East)

Hawks have 6th fewest TOs in NBA since March 1 (1st in East)

Hawks have 9th best A/TO ratio in NBA since March 1 (3rd in East)

Hawks have 8th best EFG% in NBA since March 1 (4th in East)

Hawks have 7th best TS% in NBA since March 1 (3rd in East)

So add it all up and the Hawks have been one of the best teams in the East and solidly a Top 10 team in the NBA over the last 6-7 weeks of the season.  

And if they lose tonight then they suck and we need to blow it all up. :biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

No, it’s all about being alone up there. When I’m up there, not many are... 😱 

I'm mad I don't travel out to the west coast anymore.  Otherwise, one day you'd be half-marathon'ing all alone one day.  Then a shadowy figure would emerge out of the woods.

You'd try to run but, no matter how fast you ran, the shadowy figure would always catch up.

Finally you turn, "Bro, what are you?"

The figure would casually look up ... "I'm kg ..."

Then you'd regret peeing yourself in fear.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

For anyone that enjoys such info......

Hawks are now 18-6 since Nate officially took over March 1 as Leader of the Pack (3rd best in NBA and 1st best in East) 

Hawks have 10th best Defensive Rating in NBA since March 1 (5th in East)

Hawks have 6th best Offensive Rating in NBA since March 1 (2nd in East)

Hawks have 6th best Net Rating in NBA since March 1 (2nd in East)

Hawks have 6th fewest TOs in NBA since March 1 (1st in East)

Hawks have 9th best A/TO ratio in NBA since March 1 (3rd in East)

Hawks have 8th best EFG% in NBA since March 1 (4th in East)

Hawks have 7th best TS% in NBA since March 1 (3rd in East)

So add it all up and the Hawks have been one of the best teams in the East and solidly a Top 10 team in the NBA over the last 6-7 weeks of the season.  

Hmmm Who talked about limiting turnovers and taking better shots?  Heck Trae has even become a better facilitator instead of taking long 3's or a bunch of threes and the offense has gotten better Hmmm.