• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is there any good reason why Cam should NOT start next season?

Bonkers

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

So if someone quotes your posts you don't think they are actually talking to you? 

I guess there is a difference between me and you.

none of the stuff he mention in his post related to me at all so I didn't respond

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

none of the stuff he mention in his post related to me at all so I didn't respond

You asked why the thread was longer than a simple agreement on who should start and I gave you my take on why that was the case.  It was a direct response to the question you raised but I agree it wasn’t about you.

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, AHF said:

You asked why the thread was longer than a simple agreement on who should start and I gave you my take on why that was the case.  It was a direct response to the question you raised but I agree it wasn’t about you.

And the point was that I didn't take it personal  respond to your post by saying I never said any of the stuff you mention because i knew what you were referring to.  You used that post to further emphasize to Cwell why posters were objecting his post not mine.

When I did the exact same thing to Sothron, he responded by taking it personal...You have to see it now right?

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

And the point was that I didn't take it personal  respond to your post by saying I never said any of the stuff you mention because i knew what you were referring to.  You used that post to further emphasize to Cwell why posters were objecting his post not mine.

When I did the exact same thing to Sothron, he responded by taking it personal...You have to see it now right?

Yes, most people think when someone quotes their posts on a message board and then says something to that person they do think they are being spoken to directly. Just like I'm doing with this post. 

And again for the record I wasn't offended by what you wrote I was just confused as to why you would target my post in a four or five page thread when I barely posted at all in it. 

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Sothron said:

Yes, most people think when someone quotes their posts on a message board and then says something to that person they do think they are being spoken to directly. Just like I'm doing with this post. 

And again for the record I wasn't offended by what you wrote I was just confused as to why you would target my post in a four or five page thread when I barely posted at all in it. 

That has not been my experience but no worries, I won't ever quote you again.

• Thanks 1