• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Splash Family

sillent

With the season being minutes away although it feels like months I was  thinking of our team overall and what would be our nickname. With Bogdan & Trae I believe it may resemble the Splash Brothers but with other pieces like Gallo, Snell, Collins, Cam, Huerter and Hunter we'd be more like the Splash Family.

To top it off all our players real/nick names can bring a mafia feel of the Splash Family to life. Ice Trae, John the Baptist, the Serbian Assassin, Killa Cam, Clint (The Enforcer), Ron(do) Solo Hill, Tony Snell, Danilo Galinari Bruno, Red Velvet, Goodwin, Get it (Dunn), The Hunter, Big O, Knight and Sky. If we don't sound like a team full of mafia members lol & if we light it up for 3 like most of our players are capable of I think Splash Family will be a name that fits perfectly with our squad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Don't like using another teams Moniker...if we want a nickname, gotta be an original. Having said that I have nothing to offer on any ideas 😃.

Maybe we let them play first.

I also vote for letting the team play first before we try to come up with a nickname for them. 

20 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

I agree with @JayBirdHawk abt not being down w/ recycling other teams' monikers. 

However, if, IF, there was a play on the Splash Bros, the only acceptable nickname allowed here should be The Splash Factory. 

I like it. I definitely think we need to make it before the media does or we will see some version of the Splash Brothers plastered in our title.