• Reddish:  +6.5
  • Bruno:     +4.2
  • Capela:    +3.1
  • Solomon: +2.8
  • Huerter:   +1.9
  • Rondo:     -1.5
  • Bogi:        -2.0
  • Goodwin: - -24.1

Gallo is a difference maker for us. He's a guy defenses cant ignore, he can flat out score. Far more consistent than Bogi, who is great when he's on, but as we have seen, he goes ice cold too. Gallo doesn't really have major shooting slumps, he cant get his shot off anytime.

• Like 4

On 1/6/2021 at 7:35 AM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Our on court ( +/- ) leaders

• Gallo:     +51.6
  • Collins:   +16.6
  • Young:    +13.0
  • Hunter:   +11.6
  • Reddish:  +6.5
  • Bruno:     +4.2
  • Capela:    +3.1
  • Solomon: +2.8
  • Huerter:   +1.9
  • Rondo:     -1.5
  • Bogi:        -2.0
  • Goodwin: - -24.1

I don’t know why a lot of real fans discount/ dislike/ scoff at +/-.  It’s an excellent tool.  If I had to guess at the order with only a limited amount of watch time and box score checking I would’ve swapped Reddish with Capela and had no idea where to slot Bruno.   It passes my eye test about 70% of the time.  

• Moderators
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I don’t know why a lot of real fans discount/ dislike/ scoff at +/-.  It’s an excellent tool.  If I had to guess at the order with only a limited amount of watch time and box score checking I would’ve swapped Reddish with Capela and had no idea where to slot Bruno.   It passes my eye test about 70% of the time.  

It is because a lot of people use it as a measure of someone's value in a specific game when that isn't what it was ever intended for.  It requires a substantial sample size to be meaningful as well as taking into account the context of the team (and particularly a player's backup) to be useful.