• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What would our record be if we

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

There would be a minimum 7-10 win improvement over our current record. It is painfully obvious Pierce was a fool that did nothing for our players. Every Hawk has grown under Nate including veteran players. It actually angers me thinking about how much of an anchor that fool was on our franchise. I knew the second he told the media he couldn't put in his REAL offense and REAL defense because the players were too young/not good enough to run it that he was a fraud as a HC.

• Like 2

I could go with you on their potential loss of resiliency with not having to overcome from the crater they had to dig themselves out of. That being said, one cannot ignore the fact that they'd very likely be fighting for homecourt advantage and laughing their way to winning the SE for the first time in six years right now had Nate had the con from the beginning of the season. The close losses and blown leads in the 4th alone justifies my case here. If they had won even a portion of those games, they'd be what, 35-16? Sure, ESPN would still have them behind the Heat and Celtics in their power rankings even if they had such a record but still...

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Eh.  In general i'd take the number of games we lost that we should not have lost and then half it.   So I'd say we'd have 4-5 more wins.  To say we'd have 7-10 more wins would make us #1 in the league.  I'm not buying that. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Eh.  In general i'd take the number of games we lost that we should not have lost and then half it.   So I'd say we'd have 4-5 more wins.  To say we'd have 7-10 more wins would make us #1 in the league.  I'm not buying that. 

Quoted for emphasis.

:approved:

• Thanks 1