• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wear Embiid Down

NERMAN

• Premium Member

There was clearly something there physically with Embiid. Not complaining or making excuses, but it was clearly more than just fatigue IMO. You could see the air of confidence squeeze out of Philly after every Embiid miss. Will be fascinating to see how he comes out tonight and how Philly responds.

• Like 3

All of this. If they are going to keep trotting him out there on a bum knee then make him use it, make him move around. No mercy.

Clint has me pumped because he rarely speaks or talks smack, but when he does, he knows exactly what he is talking about and feels confident in it. So that tells me he saw something in Embiid last game that he feels good about. And mental edge is just as important as physical edge when you talk about playoff matchups. Clint figured something out

• Like 3

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

That message clearly got in Embiid's head.  Ironically he unloaded his clip to prove Clint wrong, and then his legs were gone in the 4th quarter again.  Wow.  

The blend of Hack a Ben and Embiid wearing out killed the Sixers last night.  Game 6 is gonna be fascinating.  Will the Sixers lay down?  Or will they experiment with new looks and throw their rhythm off?  Will they respond with an effective strategy like saving some energy for Embiid to play better to close out the game?

I think they can try running the offense through Harris and Curry early on and save Embiid's energy for the end. 

Ben Simmons is exposed like Randle.  Another star that Trae put in his rear view.  Can either of them be included on a list of best NBA players ahead of Trae now?  Ironically I could see people do it anyways.       

Um No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1