• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae in the NBA 2k22 game trailer

pimp

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, look at him with that beautiful chess' and chin poked out.

What TF is that?  The Euro ensemble?

Seriously they made him a couple notches better looking in this thing. Gallo is an Italian stallion on the norm but wow..

You think Ronnie 2K could make me look like a Brad Pitt/Denzel carbon?

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

poked out.

🤭 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Usually does from $59.99 to $39.99 but it takes a good few months I thought.

it kind of depends, I know one year they had this big price drop I want to say 3 months after it was released. With that being said, that may only be for last gen......I still have my Xbox one VCR. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, pimp said:

Cam is low..Huerter is low.. Dieng is low.. Lou Will is utterly disrespected here I know he’s older but the dude balls out he’s not that low I’m sorry. Okongwu is low, that’s understandable I guess but he’s gonna prove them wrong quickly (when he gets back in 22).

@kg01 I went to target 🎯 and the game was out and 3 dudes were all trying to help me out at once when I asked if they had it. They rushed me over and showed me straight from the box 📦 that they were opening. They said here you go I’ll ring you up.. I said hold up, you got the other cover? They whisper to each other.. “is he talking about the legends”..huh.. I don’t maybe.. ya I think that’s the legends version with someone else on the cover..” I said no, i want the regular one with Candace on it. NO LUKA! :angry2:

One of the 3 dudes was Luka’s homie I think from Slovenia 🇸🇮 and I’m guessing he may have bad mouthed me upon walking away. 

I really do want the Candace one, wasn’t trying to be difficult.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1