• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Allstar Voting

marco102

I tend to vote for Trae and another Hawk in the backcourt (Bogi, Kev) just to make sure I'm not adding votes to the guys he is in competition with. (Derozen, Lavine, Harden, Beal and Brown are his direct competition) 

Believe it or not, a lot of people are pulling for an All-Bulls starting backcourt for the ASG. I'm not giving either of them any extra votes.

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba/2022-eastern-conference-all-stars-so-far-zach-lavine-and-demar-derozan-join-jimmy-butler-kevin-durant-and-giannis-antetokounmpo

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I tend to vote for Trae and another Hawk in the backcourt (Bogi, Kev) just to make sure I'm not adding votes to the guys he is in competition with. (Derozen, Lavine, Harden, Beal and Brown are his direct competition) 

Believe it or not, a lot of people are pulling for an All-Bulls starting backcourt for the ASG. I'm not giving either of them any extra votes.

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba/2022-eastern-conference-all-stars-so-far-zach-lavine-and-demar-derozan-join-jimmy-butler-kevin-durant-and-giannis-antetokounmpo

Same!

• Like 1

I don't think Trae misses the game this year, but not enough people are talking about him being a starter. They are looking at the standings and holding him down, using it to prop up other guys on teams with better records. He will likely make it as a reserve based on numbers alone.

We have seen this story before, and honestly I'm more mad at our guys than the outsiders. We cannot continue to have these terrible starts to the season and expect to get praise and recognition from the masses. We may very well finish near the top of the East, but voting stops in a month. Most of the starters will be locked in well before that. If we are still a losing team or outside the top half of the East, we can't expect people to support our guys just because they are individually performing. 

We need to put together a full campaign from the beginning of the season to guarantee guys like Trae get  voted as a starter and a 2nd Hawk makes the team at all. 

Just my opinion 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shakes said:

Boban

I was in NY a few years back pre Covid and the Knicks PA announcer looooves to say Boban Marianovich, I think he thinks he’s really good at it and I’d agree, he had me imitating him out the arena. 

Plus, it’s just a fun name to say let’s be honest, Boban Marianovich makes me feel good. 

3 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

I got 33 minutes and I can vote 🗳 again :laugh1:

ps I haven’t missed a day since it opened up on Xmas.

A0D63DE4-AA27-40B4-9D80-3803B5E4437B.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I got 33 minutes and I can vote 🗳 again :laugh1:

ps I haven’t missed a day since it opened up on Xmas.

And, speaking of christmas, you can see the impact of Trae not playing in that game.  Had he played, I seriously doubt Harden would have that lead on him in votes rn.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

We have movement! #2 with a bullet!

(shhhh nobody inform Mrs. Kamiah)

~lw3

Derrick Rose 🌹 getting the Iverson treatment huh. Okay okay I ain’t mad. He’s made a very nice comeback still high but nice.

• Like 1