• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

Just now, NBASupes said:

My personal opinion, this is probably the best value he could get for him that fit the criteria that he worked on with Cam agent and he wanted him traded. So no, its unlikely to be part of a biggest deal but it's an asset and one that he has and can use it for a bigger deal. Chances are, he's keeping it but you know Travis always trades these picks based on his trade history. He traded both Brooklyn picks for Hunter package and Capela. 

Cam's agent wanted Cam traded? The same Omar that is Trae's agent? 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

EW... protected. What's the protection? Guessing lottery? Doesn't really matter I suppose since Charlotte probably a top 6 team in the East this year.

Charlotte's 1st round pick to New York protected for selections 1-18 in 2022, 1-16 in 2023, 1-14 in 2024 and 1-14 in 2025; if Charlotte has not conveyed a 1st round pick to New York by 2025, then Charlotte will instead convey its 2026 2nd round pick and 2027 2nd round draft pick to New York [Charlotte-New York, 7/30/2021]

3 minutes ago, aali34 said:

The team failed Cam. He's basically the sacrificial lamb for a wasted season.

Coach prioritized TLC, Gallo, and Lou Will over him.

We kept TLC over Solo lmao. His voice in the locker room has more impact than TLC's career.

This is true. It's likely it was never going to work for any of these wings in Atlanta but you at least expected a better package. This is Travis. He has been bad at trades for the most part. Capela trade aside. He hasn't won a trade yet. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, txsting said:

I think everyone has highly overrated Cam because he can sometimes score.  He's been terrible defensively, by some metrics one of the worst in the entire league.  I thought he had more value in the league, but let's face it, he didn't.  We know the Hawks talked to everybody trying to get a deal for Cam, Woj just tweeted the same today.  Supes said the same thing several days ago.  If this was the best deal, it's the best deal.  

That doesn't make it a good deal. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This is true. It's likely it was never going to work for any of these wings in Atlanta but you at least expected a better package. This is Travis. He has been bad at trades for the most part. Capela trade aside. He hasn't won a trade yet. 

I'd say he won the Lou-rondo trade as well