• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Proposal: The night the Atlanta Hawks achieve the city's first ever NBA title...

sturt

• Premium Member

yea, has to be a few days later so we have time to riot.

If you guys need help learning how to sports riot just hit me up.  I rioted in Chicago 6x in my 20s for the Bulls.    The key is to have a set path and also some good poster board signs.    After the Bulls won the first time we had 3 signs, "Detroit Sucks", "Perkins Blow Me" and "Fvck Bob Costas".      Funny story, that last sign was visible on the news and later talked about by the local sports radio.  The host called us classless.  We treated it as a compliment.

Each year the signs continued the same theme with the final versions being "Detroit still sucks", "Stockton Blow Me" and of course, the classic "Fvck Bob Costas".

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Dnice said:

If zoom is still a thing.   

Oh c'monnnnnn.... that's not nice.

So, not just a party pooper is Dnice.... a pre-party pooper.

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

we actually meet up if possible

I'll host. Flights to Shreveport aren't cheap, so it's the least I can do. 🙂

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Sothron said:

I say if this happens we actually meet up if possible. I've met @Wretch and @JeffS17 in real life. Also met Jason Walker but he hasn't posted here in years. Would love to meet the rest of the crew especially our regular posters and mods/staff.

I would be down and would bring the family.  I remember getting together for Hawksquawk night with cheap 100 level tickets many moons ago and met some of y’all but cannot remember who all it was (this was at least 12 years ago, maybe more).  And I recall the owners wanted to meet @Diesel.  Speaking of, D did you meet the owners that night?

20 hours ago, Jdawgflow said:

I would be down and would bring the family.  I remember getting together for Hawksquawk night with cheap 100 level tickets many moons ago and met some of y’all but cannot remember who all it was (this was at least 12 years ago, maybe more).  And I recall the owners wanted to meet @Diesel.  Speaking of, D did you meet the owners that night?

I remember those times when ASG offered discounted tickets to us... I met Lascar but I don't think he's posted in ages.