• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I just saw Trae in a Adam Sandler movie trailer .

pimp

1 hour ago, pimp said:

If you blink , you might miss it.  lol

Pause at 26 seconds.

They couldn’t have possibly given him any less airtime unless they gave him none. I caught it the first time but went back to see if I could catch it better.. nah .. my eyes said thas it fella. 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

They couldn’t have possibly given him any less airtime unless they gave him none. I caught it the first time but went back to see if I could catch it better.. nah .. my eyes said thas it fella. 

Hahaha I know you and I aren't the only ones tryna pause it but missin' every time.

Is that what one tenth of a second looks like?  Geez.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Who s Trae's agent?

Omar Wilkes of Klutch Sports.  Yeah I know he is in the same agency as LBJ, but I dont think Lebron really looks at Trae as a Superstar.  He passively slights Trae every time he picks his team members for the Allstar game. Furthermore, Trae has never talked about lebron being an influence in hi. Like Kobe.

37 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Omar Wilkes of Klutch Sports.  Yeah I know he is in the same agency as LBJ, but I dont think Lebron really looks at Trae as a Superstar.  He passively slights Trae every time he picks his team members for the Allstar game. Furthermore, Trae has never talked about lebron being an influence in hi. Like Kobe.

Omar was Trae's agent before Omar decided to move to Klutch. So, Trae didn't choose Klutch per se, he just remained loyal to his agent instead of the old agency because he and Omar have a great relationship iirc.

To me, that explains what you were saying as far as Trae and Lebron being in the same agency but not necessarily repping for one another like you would think. Lebron may have felt slighted that Trae chose someone else when he came out, and also believes that if Omar ever left Klutch Trae would follow him. So from a business perspective, Trae isn't truly loyal to the agency like that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1