• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One thing we have going for us

MarylandHawk

1 hour ago, MarylandHawk said:

Is that there won’t be any trash teams in the play in or playoffs.  We only lose to trash teams this year. Also, we don’t lose at home lately, so if we get that 9th seed, it’s on. 

The best thing we have going for us is Cleveland possibly being in that 7th spot.  That puts them against Brooklyn

Unfortunately for us, LaMelo Ball may have discovered that HE is the MASTER, and has Charlotte playing very well lately.

Charlotte's schedule is tough, but they're winning in Brooklyn right now in the 3rd quarter.  LaMelo is playing with no fear now.

But if we have to win 2 road games, you want those games to be @Charlotte and @Cleveland.   We don't want to have to win a decisive game @Brooklyn or @Toronto.

The nightmare scenario, of course, is if Brooklyn fell to 9th and forced a win or go home scenario with us in Brooklyn.  Trae would be up for the challenge, but I don't know if the rest of the team would.

• Like 4

I just want Brooklyn to be eliminated quickly as possible.  If I hear “the best player in the world” again or how Kyrie had to take 25 shots to score 22 I’m done.  

Trash franchise places no value on character and too lazy to develop anybody.  If Ben Simmons scary ass returns you know how many of their rotational players would’ve been drafted by the Nets?  0.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
23 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I just want Brooklyn to be eliminated quickly as possible.  If I hear “the best player in the world” again or how Kyrie had to take 25 shots to score 22 I’m done.  

Trash franchise places no value on character and too lazy to develop anybody.  If Ben Simmons scary ass returns you know how many of their rotational players would’ve been drafted by the Nets?  0.

i agree with all of this.  Also, i'm not convinced we can beat them in our current state.   Although it would be fun to see JJ and OO dunking all over them. 

• Premium Member

I’m telling you folks, I am good at picking up on early trends. We will go at least 5 and 7 over our last few games and have a shot at the 9th spot if not better. At that point, this Hawks team will shake up the entire playoff scene. I will have my popcorn ready. 

• Like 1