• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

I refuse to believe we would be dumb enough to trade JC for Barnes without #4 coming our way too.

THat would be a contract dump. Nothing more...

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

Nothing will make me more mad than a JC for Barnes and top 5 1st from the damn Kings. The only way I would be happy is if Durant became available and we can use the goofy ass pick to contend

Haha, but are you mad enough to squeeze out another random pod? 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

Also, if TS was the type to do a garbage trade like JC for Barnes straight up, he probably would've already made a dumb trade in his tenure.

I don't buy the negativity, with casuals being able to tell it's not a good deal for Atlanta, there's no way Travis thinks it is.

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

Nothing will make me more mad than a JC for Barnes and top 5 1st from the damn Kings. The only way I would be happy is if Durant became available and we can use the goofy ass pick to contend

Dude that would atleast give me some hope on the trade and i could live with it.   Im scared to death it's Barnes + filler without the 4th pick the way people are talking.   How would you feel if that happened 😄

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Would JC for Barnes and Cracker Jack filler make you feel better?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Bro if we give Collins up for peanuts and do nothing else this offseason you might as well call me a Hardee's Frisco Melt because baby it's coming 😄

Haha, you gonna have to change your name to PattyMelts 

2 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Dude that would atleast give me some hope on the trade and i could live with it.   Im scared to death it's Barnes + filler without the 4th pick the way people are talking.   How would you feel if that happened 😄

Zero chance. 

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🤔.. wait you don’t want this? 

No. The west is weak and the kings could make the playoffs. This only has value in this offseason if Durant became available. Do a Durant for Hunter, Kevin, and a lot of draft assets trade pushing that Kings one as a gem

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Would JC for Barnes and Cracker Jack filler make you feel better?

I just know we gotta get a real asset. A lightly protected future 1st is all they can offer outside of Sabonis.

• Thanks 1

If we trade Collins for Barnes/filler, that means Cam Reddish generated a better return in trade.  Reddish has higher trade value than John?  This would prove that all the Ressler talk about spending money is a complete lie.  I would have zero confidence in this team until we had new ownership if we dumped Collins for an expiring contract and no assets.

• Like 1