• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

10 minutes ago, marco102 said:

The Hawks will just keep JC and the picks.  JC is not a negative asset.  Hawks can run back the same team with Ayton and be fine. 

Hell, they can run back the same team with no moves and be fine if everyone comes back healthy with improvements.  Big if.

Travis did the correct thing by attempting to go after Murray.  There does have to be a point where the house is too expensive.  Let someone else gut their roster and sign Murray.  The Hawks drove up his asking price and apparently bounced like the Falcons did with Watson.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Quinn Snyder really bailed at the right time on the Jazz.   They are going to be big losers this offseason i'm guessing. 

In what way?   They are getting better offers than Collins and a bunch of firsts. 

If they're gonna be big losers this offseason what does that make us???

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You really are not a Hawks fan! Just a Trae fan.

naw, it's just that I'm a me fan first and foremost.     

It goes...

1. Me

2.  Trae

3.  Hawks

• Premium Member

We better get a GREAT return if we trade Onyeka :'/ He hasn't tweeted in weeks and this is the first thing we get. Ominous image.thumb.png.f2df6c860c1ebb3ab66ca37d1133ad6a.png

Edited by akay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

OO, JC + Charlotte 2023 let’s go! J/k… but OO got wind of something in the air.

”Hey Onyeka…. Hey yeah it’s Travis… I just wanted to let you know there is a chance you will get traded today.”

Edited by theheroatl

32 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Deshawn Watson and Dejuante Murray.  Them De's got both Falcon and Hawk fans all excited for nothing. Not only did they have the same girlfriend, they both had Atlanta teams increase their value in trade negotiations. We stay not getting who we want.  

Who Is Deshaun Watson's Girlfriend? All About Jilly Anais

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1