• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another GMs poll, no respect

NBASupes

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

It's going to take a championship or maybe two before things change. 

9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Trae would have to win at least one possibly two titles as the main guy before he finally got his respect.

Wow.  Great minds!!!

• Like 3

• Premium Member

These are all bad, but I literally laughed out loud at JALEN BRUNSON and PJ TUCKER being mentioned over Dejounte. Maybe they forgot about him because we did the deal so efficiently in the beginning of the off-season. That's the only explanation. He'll be viewed as #1 at the end of the season.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

you guys and gals need to stop whining.  Do you remember the playoffs?   Do you remember getting curb stomped in the playoffs?

Face it, this team isn't going to get any respect nor do they deserve any until they prove it this season.

You remember the ECF run a couple years ago?  And then do you remember how the next season everyone was picking us to finish top 4 in the East?  I don't remember any of you complaining that the media was being too nice to us and thought to highly of us.

Y'all sound like whiny hypocrites.  I said "y'all" so you bumpkins would understand.

2 minutes ago, shakes said:

Y'all sound like whiny hypocrites.  I said "y'all" so you bumpkins would understand.

Well I only understand you when youse got a hot dog in yer mouth, carpetbagger.

Now take that and yinz unsweetened tea(sic) and take the next train outta town, see.

(I said that in my best Capona-era Chicagoan voice.  How'd I do?)

Seriously though, complainin' ain't gotta make sense, sir.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, shakes said:

you guys and gals need to stop whining.  Do you remember the playoffs?   Do you remember getting curb stomped in the playoffs?

Face it, this team isn't going to get any respect nor do they deserve any until they prove it this season.

You remember the ECF run a couple years ago?  And then do you remember how the next season everyone was picking us to finish top 4 in the East?  I don't remember any of you complaining that the media was being too nice to us and thought to highly of us.

Hi, welcome to a fan board.

• Haha 4

Isn't it great!  Everyone and everything in the NBA is bigger, better and smarter than anything we have in Atlanta!

Any time any of these teams meet the Hawks, whether in Atlanta or away, their team must win or be upset by the poor Atlanta lads.  We all know that this is true.  We just read the rankings.

😉

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, BangHolman said:

These are all bad, but I literally laughed out loud at JALEN BRUNSON and PJ TUCKER being mentioned over Dejounte. Maybe they forgot about him because we did the deal so efficiently in the beginning of the off-season. That's the only explanation. He'll be viewed as #1 at the end of the season.

this is the only one that Hawks fans have a right to be upset about.      

3 hours ago, shakes said:

Why the hell should we have been complaining we finished top 2 in the East the season before you said it yourself.

Maaaaaaaaan, you reachin guy. There’s homerism and optimism on squawk but you bringin the opposite and that’s a downer. :deke: Don’t be that dude, or go be that dude on FakeGM, ya I said it. 

This is HAWKS COUNTRY!!!! We love 💗 our team.