• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe all the constant naysayers and doomsayers on this site can pool their resources and buy the Hornets.  
I'll chip in $20 and a Bed, Bath, and Beyond 20% off coupon (which won't last long).  

24 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Maybe all the constant naysayers and doomsayers on this site can pool their resources and buy the Hornets.  
I'll chip in $20 and a Bed, Bath, and Beyond 20% off coupon (which won't last long).  

I have a Cam Hawks rookie jersey aaaaanndddd some big league chew (grape). I got $57 in my wallet 🪪 right now! Cash money! :boogiedown:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, macdaddy said:

To me there is no way to say that the league isn't corrupt.   Would another (non star) player get this overturned?   Would they overturn it if it was only the 5th foul?  Both answers are obviously no.   The officiating is just dumb at this point

The worst part is basically no one is even outraged.  It's expected.

Adam Sliver's NBA, folx.  Where we're in bed with gambling ... as if that has no impact on game$$$$$. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Per twits, sounds like poor Lonzo Ball will have a 3rd surgery on the same knee for three same initial problem.  They're expecting him to miss next season too.

That's terrible news whether you'rea fan of his or not.  Hope the guy can recover.  This sounds career-threatening. 

• Sad 3

Speaking of Chicago, which I pronounce shy-ka-jo, there's some faint (emphasis on 'faint') twitter rumblings that Bill Donovan could be making eyes at a few college jobs (TX, TXTech).

If that happens, doesn't CHI just blow it up?

If so, any pieces off that carcass we can pick?

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of Chicago, which I pronounce shy-ka-jo, there's some faint (emphasis on 'faint') twitter rumblings that Bill Donovan could be making eyes at a few college jobs (TX, TXTech).

If that happens, doesn't CHI just blow it up?

If so, any pieces off that carcass we can pick?

Caruso.

• Like 1

I’m not a Ja hater or supporter.  Never paid him any mind outside his awesome downhill dribble drive and aerial explosion which is second to none at the guard spot.  I know Taylor would love to extract those qualities and throw the rest away lol. They play so soundly with or without him, so rare for a team so young.  I won’t go so far as to say they like playing without him but it’s obvious they have a very enjoyable edge when he’s out.  

Bane is so quietly good he may join my favorite current players along with Bogi who’s filling out his application lol.

Edited by benhillboy