• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Do I wanna watch this, burd?  Is the info worth the 6 seconds I can stand having Shams on my screen before I start throwing rocks at it?  Have you ever tried to hit a smartphone screen with a rock?  Not easy. 

Is light stuff, nothing controversial, nothing earth shattering.

• Premium Member

Part-Time??? :er:

NBA Referees: This is categorically false. The schedule for the games referenced was released weeks in advance. Ben Taylor is a Part Time Crew Chief and frequently receives Referee assignments throughout the season. His positional assignments remained unchanged.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I think he's being close to done.

Ben Simmons diagnosed with nerve impingement, will remain out

i_ed_60_e4_ben-simmons.png?w=190

Michael Scotto: Ben Simmons has been diagnosed with a nerve impingement in his back after a reevaluation earlier today, Nets say. He will remain out of action while the team determines the best long-term course of treatment.

• Sad 5

Ok, the kg account met over the weekend and decided on a new target for the Hawks.

Go out and get me Brook Lopez.  Don't think about it.  Just do it, nike.

Somebody get me lil 'Dicky .. I mean, lil' Nicky's email address.  It's probably a hotmail address.  I need to lay out 'the plan' for him and Landry.

:Korver: Him and whom?  You mean the guy that does my ... Laundry?

You're better than that, Kial.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ok, the kg account met over the weekend and decided on a new target for the Hawks.

Go out and get me Brook Lopez.  Don't think about it.  Just do it, nike.

Somebody get me lil 'Dicky .. I mean, lil' Nicky's email address.  It's probably a hotmail address.  I need to lay out 'the plan' for him and Landry.

:Korver: Him and whom?  You mean the guy that does my ... Laundry?

You're better than that, Kial.

I totally agree on adding a guy like Lopez to this team, due to his size, his shooting, and his ability to protect the rim.  He's a weak rebounder, so we'd need a hustle guy at the 4 to get those boards.  In a strange sort of way, I think he and Collins could fit nicely, because on offense, Brook would prefer to drift out to the perimeter, while Collins can go back to being in the dunker's spot in the pick and roll. Collins will also have room to work in the post with Lopez clearing out the paint.

Great stuff right here on why the Bucks are successful, and how Lopez fits into this.

And I still have my hotmail e-mail as one of my primary e-mails.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Lopez

I’m sorry Brook isn’t available but you can have Robin? :huh: 

ps Robin is currently is counseling for “instigating mascots”.. the Sixers .. I dunno dog thingy is filing a grievance. 

0BF8CABA-827D-4DAB-B93D-1FCD84C2F167.jpeg

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

hotmail e-mai

Send it to me… :huh: I just wanna have it… :sarcastic:

I’m slightly concerned that @TheNorthCydeRisesand @kg01are in cahoots with this Brook bull$hit (pardon my French so early)..

So I list..

Jonas Val and Jusuf (Bosnian 🐻) Nurkic (NURKYDURKY)..

I even offer brother mascot punisher Robin but NOOOOOOOOO..

You guys gotta have your Brook.

Fine, go ahead, team up… see if I care…  :hmmmph:

• Haha 2

An Onyeka/Brooks pairing seems like a great fit. 

that’s a shame about Ben. Other than health (mental + physical), I think he would’ve been a perfect compliment to Trae. Hope he can get back to the player he was, but back/nerve issues are never a good sign.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Send it to me… :huh: I just wanna have it… :sarcastic:

I’m slightly concerned that @TheNorthCydeRisesand @kg01are in cahoots with this Brook bull$hit (pardon my French so early)..

So I list..

Jonas Val and Jusuf (Bosnian 🐻) Nurkic (NURKYDURKY)..

With the amount of folks contributing to the kg account, one of them is bound to be as crazy as @TheNorthCydeRises

And Nurkic is done-zo and can't stay healthy.  I like the 'idea' of him but that's no longer the reality.  My only beef on Jonas is defensively.  BLopez is a legit DPOY candidate.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Phunkabilly said:

If we've tried to get any of Trae's techs rescinded and they said 'no', it tells me all I need to know.

The ref, after their game, reiterated that doncics t was due to profanity at an official.  What in the actual F is there to deliberate?  Unless there's tape suggesting some other guy was talking, what is the grounds for rescinding it?  They saying somebody had their hand up his rear talking for him like a ventriloquist?  Must be.

4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

geez louise this league is a joke. 

Adam Sliver's NBA, folx.  Until we go public, he won't do anything. 

• Like 4