• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The LIKE was for them missing the playoffs, then I saw you had them sneaking into the top 3 picks? I wanted to take the LIKE away. :huh: … now I’m just confused what to root for or against…

Thanks a lot! :fist: :laugh1:

I'd love to see Dallas get swept in the first round. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

The LIKE was for them missing the playoffs, then I saw you had them sneaking into the top 3 picks? I wanted to take the LIKE away. :huh: … now I’m just confused what to root for or against…

Thanks a lot! :fist: :laugh1:

Haha.  I just have this bad feeling Dallas is going to luck their way into Wemby or some other top player so the golden child can have some help.  

The ideal outcome would be Dallas getting in and being swept in the 1st round. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:ph34r: He a lil best doh! He’s a very prolific scorer in this league.

:Nique:

Truth.

Also, I bring news(sic) from my guy Isola.  Well he might be my former 'guy' since he's out here touting Lillr'd-to-Atlanta for Trae.

So we supposed to trade a guy with the same faults as our guy but who's accomplished less winnin?

Yeah, I know you love Oaktown guy but he is much older, more expensive version of what we already have.  With less playmaking chops.

How's that good for us?

Lastly, I believe OO is a cyborg.  Provide evidence to the contrary? 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Haha.  I just have this bad feeling Dallas is going to luck their way into Wemby or some other top player so the golden child can have some help.  

The question is what help is really going to work with Luka.   Trae is hard to build around because of his size and defensive limitations but at least his best skill is elite passes and playmaking.   Luka is very good at that too but in my opinion he's a Harden style distributor who racks up assists because he draws so much attention.   But he's a ball dominant high volume scorer.  I don't know what the ideal pairing is.  Probably just a bunch of shooters who play good defense.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Drago

What does he look like now.. like in the movie his character after juicing that much :laugh1: I stopped watching Rocky after 4, Karate Kid after II, I watched 3 but I dunno it was kinda lame 😒.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
On 3/29/2023 at 12:20 PM, REHawksFan said:

Not just getting swept, but getting swept like we did against the Magic in the 09/10 season (albeit ours was in the second round). 

6 hours ago, macdaddy said:

There's a g league team in Mexico City?   Dang Skyler's going to come in like Drago in Rocky IV after playing at an elevation 50% higher than Denver all year.   

"Why don't he just fake an injury every time he has to play there?" - Donald (Duck) Embiid 

• Haha 2