• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Twit rumors saying the Suns gonna shop CP2.  Guess the blooms off the rose in the desert. 

This dude never winning a ring is so cathartic, dirty players shouldn't be rewarded

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, akay said:

This dude never winning a ring is so cathartic, dirty players shouldn't be rewarded

Shows you can't fake leadership.  The truth comes out whether you want it to or not.  This guy rots teams from within but folks keep touting him.  He's the player version of coach GLLLLenn Rivers.  Unearned status. 

Plus he can't stay healthy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bird_dirt said:

It’s like teams should get an insurance policy from State Farm before signing Paul to protect against the inevitable crash. 

Too forced? I feel like that joke was a little forced. 
🤷‍♂️ They can’t all be bangers. 

I mean, I can give it a 6.  You could've thrown a Cliff Paul reference or made mention of Jake going from a pudgy white guy to a top heavy, tite-shirt wearing black guy inexplicably.  So yeah, you left some meat on the bone but it was a decent effort. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

SMH.

That farce of a rehah PR stunt was meaningless.

Good lord, what an idiot.  Thank god we don't have this headache to deal with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Believe it or don't, I don't revel or celebrate in this.  Guy needs actual help, not fake therapy.  If the league doesn't make him pay an actual price .... finally .... this time, some undeserving bystander will pay it for him at some point.

And I get, in this video, he likely wasn't "breaking the law".  But he was definitely being reckless. 

Watch.  He’s still gonna get more love than Trae.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

You know that is how the guys who got ball bagged by Paul felt.

That mofo is basically a boxer on the speed bags.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I literally sang you singing it :laugh1:

I got nothin I’m just a witness to this thread. :huh:

How can anyone reason that and not sing it?  

And now that your rose is in bloom, the light someting-something ... on tha greeeyyy.... 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That mofo is basically a boxer on the speed bags.

How can anyone reason that and not sing it?  

And now that your rose is in bloom, the light someting-something ... on tha greeeyyy.... 

I unfortunately felt like a speed bag the other day with our new puppy who was “nesting” as my wife put it.  His paws were like watching a Rocky montage.  

and I think all of us will be singing that soundtrack today.  The Bone Thugs N Harmony song on that soundtrack was my favorite.  Sorry Seal.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, shakes said:

Christmas came early for @kg01    

If you must know though, and I know you must, Christmas for me is folks finally starting to see JoeLLLL-o Pudding Embiid as the losing player I always knew he was.  Can't blame Ben this time, baib. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
12 hours ago, kg01 said:

If you must know though, and I know you must, Christmas for me is folks finally starting to see JoeLLLL-o Pudding Embiid as the losing player I always knew he was.  Can't blame Ben this time, baib. 

Does the dude have any big wins in his career?

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
21 hours ago, hawkman said:

This is straight up self sabotage at this point. He's lost his rep and millions of dollars over unnecessary nonsense. For the people here that hate Trae over made up controversy, THIS is what conduct detrimental to the team looks like.

THIS.  So much THIS.  For off the court stuff, it is crazy how much more negativity Trae gets.  Pretty sure at this point it is because they have run the numbers and seen that negative articles on Trae generate clicks.  So they recycle them and do more of them regardless of reality.

19 hours ago, Final_quest said:

Watch.  He’s still gonna get more love than Trae.

Sad but this is likely true.  It is bad enough that he is already a poor man's Trae with rebounding and gets more love.  Add in this garbage and it is legitimately head scratching.

I'm over people pretending like Morant is a better player or better person than Trae when he is a worse scorer, worse playmaker, and spends more time rehabbing every year and does garbage things like this.

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, AHF said:

THIS.  So much THIS.  For off the court stuff, it is crazy how much more negativity Trae gets.  Pretty sure at this point it is because they have run the numbers and seen that negative articles on Trae generate clicks.  So they recycle them and do more of them regardless of reality.

Sad but this is likely true.  It is bad enough that he is already a poor man's Trae with rebounding and gets more love.  Add in this garbage and it is legitimately head scratching.

I'm over people pretending like Morant is a better player or better person than Trae when he is a worse scorer, worse playmaker, and spends more time rehabbing every year and does garbage things like this.

Not intending to pile on Ja but i guess i will.  Recklessly launching yourself into the air trying to jump over people is also a good way to shorten your career.  I get it's exciting but it's exciting because it has such a high chance of injury.  Nique and Vince were guys that were big and strong and when they went hard at the rim they were usually taking guys out on the way.  Ja is just putting himself at risk.  

• Thanks 1