• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• JayBirdHawk changed the title to 2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Hawks gonna need a 48-minute professional effort vs the Rockets.  They run a decent amount of random talent out there and they can beat you if you f around. 

Fck all that! Hawks by 20+! 

But yes I agree. :yes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: Kawhi wins most quiet on the bus 😂 Dude looks like a serial killer sittin alone like that 🤣 Awesome!

The Westbrook slander is over the top tho.

He ain't the one that was inappropriately named a top 75 OAT player even though he's barely a top 20 player in his own era.

He's not the one in his prime(sic) but can barely play 50 games a year.

He's not the one that has consistently FAILED to lead his team to the playoffs whenever he's the #1 option.

He's not the one Lebron convinced to quit on his own team to come play in LA.

Westbrook deserves some blame for their situation but their situation is not his fault and it's both shameful and par for the course that the real culprit let's him take all the slings and arrows.  It's what betas do.

#ISE

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Who's the best Hawks player you'd trade for A Davis rn?

It's certainly not John Collins.  JHoliday?

Guessing he didn’t play well? I boycotted both games, I don’t know who won either game and which players excelled.

The NBA season starts in 17.5 hours! 

Trae ill already?  Nerves about opening night with Murray?  Or, has he got some bug that will prevent him from playing tonight?  That would be just the start of the season the Hawks need:  No Trae.

🥲

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Trae ill already?  Nerves about opening night with Murray?  Or, has he got some bug that will prevent him from playing tonight?  That would be just the start of the season the Hawks need:  No Trae.

🥲

It's going to take a lot to keep him out i think.

• Like 3

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, sturt said:

I don't get why Paschall isn't worthy of, at least, a 2-way. Something's not right with that picture.

That does seem fishy given the minutes he has played over the last 3 years and his young age.  Hard to believe there isn't something else going on that he wouldn't stay on a two-way.