• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Nate:  "hey Book, look man you can get a lot more shots off if you step in about 10 feet from the 3 point line."

Yep, just wait for the closeout on the 3pt attempt then step in for that middy.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Minny goes down to Skylar Mays and his 13/9/3 on 6/9 FG in 30 min of action!

Nice work playa! 

Way to go Skyler!   When he was with the Hawks i thought he wouldn't make it as an NBA player and then i watched some games with the SkyHawks when he was there and he was just so much better than 90% of the gleague.   He's really right on the cusp of an nba career.  

• Like 4

On 3/23/2023 at 4:40 PM, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 whatchu think about the Don? The true Don in Mitch Cav land. 

4 straight 40 point games… 😳 that’s some “I’m Mike and y’all Pippen type stuff caged, dude ain’t playin. I don’t remember anyone but a Mike doing that. Geez.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

4 straight 40 point games… 😳 that’s some “I’m Mike and y’all Pippen type stuff caged, dude ain’t playin. I don’t remember anyone but a Mike doing that. Geez.

On .576 percent shooting at that.

Dude ain’t playing with yall. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Yeah that's tough.  Credit where it's due, dude is on a tear.  I noticed in our game, dude has a weird body.  Like he's built like a defensive end and he skrong.  I remember the dust up he had with Dillon Brooks where he took Brooks off his feet with a mild shove to the shoulder.  F I can find a clip, ill post it.  That's not easy to do to a grown dude.  He decleated Brooks like he was a 6 year-old.  Brooks wanted none of that schmoke afterwards. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 4/5/2023 at 6:21 PM, lethalweapon3 said:

Cuban, don't preach.

~lw3

What a jerk.

I'm sure Jalen is plenty happy not picking up Luka's scraps.   He's scoring 50% more, dishes out more assists, getting to the line twice as much and winning.   He's been better than i expected and doing his best DRose impression for Thibs.  

He absolutely made the right move.  

• Like 3