2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I legit hope the Hawks give Q a chance in the offseason without totally tearing down the team completely.  Add to for better fit.  Don't tear down.  .  

Quin is trying to bring us into the 'Modern NBA' - I didn't expect miracles when he took over with 21 games left. I just wanted Nate and his antiquated system out. Changing the habits of the team is just as important as the who we'll have or not.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Quin is trying to bring us into the 'Modern NBA' - I didn't expect miracles when he took over with 21 games left. I just wanted Nate and his antiquated system out. Changing the habits of the team is just as important as the who we'll have or not.

I agree with that.  Quin has talked about getting guys to see an open shot and take it.  It seems to have been conditioned out of them by Nate.  I wonder how much that has impacted their rhythm and comfort level in shooting from the perimeter?  I would guess a good bit.  

So maybe we see internal improvement over the course of the off season into next year.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

^I have no idea what the criteria is for getting All-NBA is anymore. Thought winning was important 🤔.  They keep moving the goal posts.

They better never, ever claim winning is important.  Not saying our guy deserved it, just saying this is a joke and a half based on what the eggsperts said in prior years. 

• Like 3

Wait, wait, wait, wait... hold up.

So 40% of the FiRsT tEAm finished under .500 this year?  What would they have been if they would've won half their games?  Freaking negative-80th team all-NBA?

Absolute joke.

And how TF does Lamian Lilllllllr'd keep making these teams?  Is there a bonus for best bars (rap lyrics, for those that don't get that)?  That dude has the best rep for a guy who's accomplished absolutely nothing in the league that matters.  I'll remind yall what I always say about him.  Can't spell Lilllllllr'd without a buncha L's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1