• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 NBA Season Has Officially Started: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

17 hours ago, Sothron said:

so I can't remember how I did this but in 2k this is my current Hawks lineup:

Trae

DJM

Jalen Brown

Lauri M

OO

It is bananas bro.

I’m still not sure why my post got deleted @Sothron but I’ve heard Lavine. Sorry about the post being “altered and saved”, I think it was [me, with my own violation of longstanding Hawksquawk guidelines ~lw3] who made the mistake.

#carrythehellon #whenyousayityousoundlikeaMOD #orKendrickPerkinswhocantellthesedays

• Premium Member

Speaking of private message... pardon the observation... infinitely more productive and courteous to use that for this kind of stuff. (Assuming, of course, that "productive" and "courteous" would be goals.)

Speaking for no one else, but rather as someone with some of his own experience.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

Speaking of private message... pardon the observation... infinitely more productive and courteous to use that for this kind of stuff. (Assuming, of course, that "productive" and "courteous" would be goals.)

Speaking for no one else, but rather as someone with some of his own experience.

Your nose is in the way…. Again.

• Like 1

• Moderators

ICYMI, because yeah, yesterday @Spud2nique shared THIS tidbit (cleaned up by an Evil Mod bwahahaha)...

I’m not making a separate thread for this but my source called me a few minutes ago and said we might be looking 👀 at Zak attack from Chicago. Stayed tuned..

#Lavineahawk #rumorrumorrumor #chaduppppppp 

Thank Spud for the tidbit and feel free to comment on the same.

~lw3

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Hey, it's a Free Country! 🙂

~lw3

Barely, I’m just detailing the “rumors heard” and making notes on every rumor made by the insiders, then, at the end of the season, when none of it comes true, I’ll factually break each one down and factually relay to the public that each and every prediction they “heard” was wrong. 

If you do things the right way, maybe we can get the bill passed? Get the voting 🗳️ straight, ya know?

3 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Hey, it's a Free Country! 🙂

About the country… I should prolly take this over to the political side, I got a couple thoughts on this too. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Since I'm as Off-Topic as anybody else around here, when's the best time to get started on the "2023-24" Tidbits and Rumors threads and officially close this baby? After The Finals are over, I presume? And what's everyone BBQing this weekend?

~lw3

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Since I'm as Off-Topic as anybody else around here, when's the best time to get started on the "2023-24" Tidbits and Rumors threads and officially close this baby? After The Finals are over, I presume? And what's everyone BBQing this weekend?

~lw3

Go ahead and get it rolling

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Whew this is gonna be a LONG summer!

Speaking of long, they're not actually gonna let us sit around in The Farm waiting on Pick #46 are they?

~lw3

I’m wondering why they’re inviting folks to a party to watch whatever team we trade #15 to to make their selection. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bird_dirt said:

I’m wondering why they’re inviting folks to a party to watch whatever team we trade #15 to to make their selection. 

Might have to wait until draft night to see what ends up being the best offer (... if any... sometimes you just don't have any other option but to make the pick, of course).

On 5/28/2023 at 8:56 AM, Spud2nique said:

Actually I’m prolly going back to the insider thread 🧵 in 6 months to announce that no prediction there went correctly. Thanks 🙏🏿 

I'm going to make a prediction there, just to prove you wrong.

I got the Kaminsky trade right to acquire Bruno at the trade deadline.

I think I can pull off another prediction this summer!

• Like 1