• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

If the JC to BKN rumor is true…*shivers*… it’s incomplete. We won’t be going into the season with PF depth of:

X and Jalen Johnson

When someone solves for “X” please let me know. 

Maybe Siakam ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Or my boy Hawkins!

I love Hawkins, but I’m not sure I love him for the Hawks.  Yes, his shooting is needed, but he’s not a guy that you want trying to initiate the offense, not is he a guy you want to be you main perimeter defender.  

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JTB said:

Maybe Siakam ? 

What are you trading for him? We now have Harris and O'Neal, Clint is traded for a 1st and a good player. Bogi can't be traded until Sept. That leaves Hunter and these expirings.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KB21 said:

Fans need to think a little better when talking about trading Hunter.  No, he hasn't become what it was thought he would become yet.  Yes, he has a big deal that kicks in this coming season.  He's also been in the same situation as Kevin Huerter was in.  Go see what Kevin did this season when he was in a real NBA offense.  Career highs in TS%, PER, VORP, BPM, WAR...etc. 

He's still the best defensive wing we have and has the position flexibility to play the four from time to time.  

He's the best defensive wing we have . . . and just an average defensive wing in the NBA.  This means that Hunter is expendable. He's not an impact defensive wing.

And Huerter played like a** in the postseason, which is why we got rid of him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

What are you trading for him? We now have Harris and O'Neal, Clint is traded for a 1st and a good player. 

I forgot Clint would be gon based on the supes insider info.

I don’t know sounds like bad trades all around if any of this came true. I guess we could somewhat be certain lively would be a hawk.

Then that slides OO to PF.

23/24 starting lineup:

Trae,DJ,Hunter,OO,Lively….improvement??

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

If the JC to BKN rumor is true…*shivers*… it’s incomplete. We won’t be going into the season with PF depth of:

X and Jalen Johnson

DFS instead of Joe Harris solves that... lol

• Like 2

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

X and Jalen Johnson

I don't see it working with OO, compared to Gobert, but wasn't O'Neale Quin's starting PF in Utah?

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

DFS instead of Joe Harris solves that... lol

DFS doesn't meet the criteria for clearing salary for next season. He has 3 years left at $13, $14, $15 million. (I guess he can be traded in the offseason)

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

How about we wait and see what actually happens before throwing the labtop/phone across the room? Just a thought. Some people take NBA rumor mill a little too seriously. 

Of all posters you know we’re just having fun chatting it up…you know that we know this ish ain’t going to happen lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1