• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

It passes the sniff test for me. 

1. There’s obviously some conversations going on between us and Toronto for Siakam. Way too much smoke and reporting for it not to be true.

2. If FVV is gone, PG makes a lot of sense for them.

3. I don’t see us going into next offseason with 2 of our 3 stars hitting FA’gncy.

Everything passes the smell test because that bar is too low.  That's the problem. 

• Premium Member

Sixers overvaluing Tobias Harris in trade talks?

i_de_ad_f0_tobias-harris.png?w=190

The Detroit Pistons, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Indiana Pacers have made inquiries about Harris’ availability, according to a source. However, another source said the Sixers will only make a deal that would be hard to pass up. As a result, teams around the league believe the Sixers are overvaluing Harris and asking for “outrageous packages in return,” sources say.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Capela for 10 and Bertrans.  We keep 15.  

Heard that one on a podcast today.  

Easy pass

The best case scenario is we add Paul George and Siakam to OO, Bogi, Trae, and the youngins like Griffin 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sixers overvaluing Tobias Harris in trade talks?

i_de_ad_f0_tobias-harris.png?w=190

The Detroit Pistons, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Indiana Pacers have made inquiries about Harris’ availability, according to a source. However, another source said the Sixers will only make a deal that would be hard to pass up. As a result, teams around the league believe the Sixers are overvaluing Harris and asking for “outrageous packages in return,” sources say.

Lol nobody taking Tobias harris

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, sturt said:

I take it that the person prefers to slide under the radar. But more than one trade was proposed that, at the time, I suggested was probably a bit ambitious. Following the HOU trade, it was fun to watch that topic avoided from time to time when the opportunity presented itself to demonstrate a little intellectual humility. 😋

I’ll happily own up to being wrong about how long Nate would ride JDay over AJ.  I thought that would be most of the season and AJ would get treatment more similar to JJ’s rookie year but JDay underwhelmed even my very modest expectations for him until he lost Nate’s trust even with Bogi hurt.  That definitely surprised me since Nate started the season trusting him as I had expected but his poor performance was too much for anyone to ignore.  Kudos to you for projecting that.

When the door was cracked open for AJ, he kicked it down and there was no going back.  But while I apparently deluded myself into expecting performance more like ADay, I never thought anyone else would want him except for the same reason we originally did the trade:  to get back expiring salary.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddielives said:

@Spud2nique

With all these hot and juicy rumors swirling, I couldn’t resist checking out the banter. I’m thinking that at the end of tomorrow, we’re going to see Cason Wallace a Hawk. The question is will we trade Capela or JC to ensure we get him or gamble that he’s there at 15. 

Yes sir.. Hes the player I want..

Wallace or Hendricks(who probably wont be available)