• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I guess he didn't like the contract extension Boston was offering?

Once I heard the deal was contingent on him signing there longterm, I started having doubts.  That's a LOT of money with Browns supermax. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Seems Brogdon has an injury that LAC declined...partial tear in right elbow from playoffs.

Ohhh, Loston tried to pull a fast one.  Let's not let that go un... called out(?)!

Guy played hurt and got Isaiah Thomas'd.  History repeats.  Players better learn about the Selltics. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t think Boston has the expirings Travis wants, so they’re going to have to find a 3rd team in the next hour to take on an injured Brogdon. Won’t be easy. 

But can’t see KP not opting in. Who even would have the cap space to sign him to a big contract?

Gut says he opts-in and the trade just gets delayed until they find a new 3rd team.

Still really want him in ATL, especially when you see the peanuts it’ll take to land him.

Edited by ShooterSays
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ohhh, Loston tried to pull a fast one.  Let's not let that go un... called out(?)!

Guy played hurt and got Isaiah Thomas'd.  History repeats.  Players better learn about the Selltics. 

Yep. Particularly with LAC sending the 1st to the Wiz.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

I don’t think Boston has the expirings Travis wants, so they’re going to have to find a 3rd team in the next hour to take on an injured Brogdon. Won’t be easy. 

They'd have to pay for a team to take him with 2yrs/$22.5 mil now that word is out about his injury.

• Premium Member
Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

I really hope the KP to Celtics deal falls through. The fact that they were about to get him without giving up any real asset was an absolutely one sided trade. Please someone save Washington from their own stupidity 

Washington Wizards....  That's Travis Right???

Yall can forget KP coming to Atlanta in a Trade. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

False. If Travis didn’t like our players…he wouldn’t have drafted them.

@ShooterSays you don't understand Petty.  Travis is smart enough to realize that the players he like, we will squander in a trade for 2nd rounders or something and he will be able to get them back cheap.