• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

I feel like we are starting over if we are trading our starters for unproven draft picks that will take time to develop if at all.

I only feel this way if trading multiple starters. A Cap/Collins break up is a step forward just for fit. Addition by subtraction.

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

I feel like we are starting over if we are trading our starters for unproven draft picks that will take time to develop if at all.

Yup, meanwhile some “experts” here think we end up with picks 7 AND 10. GIIIITTTTY OUTTTAAAA HEEEEREEEEE!!! 

2 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

Whitmore and Lively still fit the bill. You can't trade Hunter without getting a Wing back (Whitmore) and backfilling Capela with Lively as Okongwu's b/u down the line makes logical sense.

Yeah, it would make a lot of sense if those two are the targets

• Like 1

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hawks thought they were getting the 7th pick and more for Dre? 

there was a rumor that Indiana had never seen Dre try to dribble.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

love the rumors leading up to the draft, but on the day of the draft I've lost all interest in them.   I'm fine just ignoring everything and waiting 7 hours till the draft starts.    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shakes said:

love the rumors leading up to the draft, but on the day of the draft I've lost all interest in them.   I'm fine just ignoring everything and waiting 7 hours till the draft starts.    

Wat?

You not into ShamWoj telling us all the picks ... even though we can just wait 7 seconds and just hear it from Adam Sliver?  As if that's some great accomplishment by them?

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, GameTime said:

What's a creative package?   

Raptors trade:  Siakam

Hawks trade:  Hunter, a future FRP, a coupon for 6 driveway snow shovelings next winter, Magic City gift cards, a tour of the Coke plant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Sothron said:

OKC has inquired about taking Collins for basically nothing but first rounders but the FO is more interested in moving Capela and Hunter.

well they can move Dre and Cap and still get some firsts.... OKC has tons of them. If we're dealing JC that's my preferred dance partner. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wat?

You not into ShamWoj telling us all the picks ... even though we can just wait 7 seconds and just hear it from Adam Sliver?  As if that's some great accomplishment by them?

didn't you hear?  Woj got his hand slapped and won't be doing that this year.

Thankfully there are two telecasts of the draft and you can skip the one with Woj if he starts to crave attention.

4 minutes ago, shakes said:

didn't you hear?  Woj got his hand slapped and won't be doing that this year.

Thankfully there are two telecasts of the draft and you can skip the one with Woj if he starts to crave attention.

Yeah, I saw that.  Is this like 2 years ago when the same thing happened.  And instead of just telling us picks, he said teams were "leaning" to this guy.  Then say there with his made-for-radio face and demeanor?

I really can't stand that guy. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Blazers willing to offer Jerami Grant $150 million, 5 years contract?

Speaking of veterans, Blazers forward Jerami Grant is expected to command $30-plus million annually in free agency, according to several NBA executives who spoke to HoopsHype. Multiple teams with cap space are expected to have interest in Grant, including the Detroit Pistons most notably, and could make a run at Grant, one of the top free agents on the market. Multiple executives around the league believe Grant could command a five-year, $150 million contract from Portland to remain long-term.

• Like 2