• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Warriors are sending a 2030 protected first-round and a 2027 second-rounder to the Wizards, sources tell ESPN

The Wizards finally get a 1st round pick after trading Beal and Prozingas.

Jordan Poole is a top 5 worst contract in the league. I would be heated if I was a Wizards fan. He is a 6th man being paid all star starter money.

• Like 2

Just now, yungsta said:

Jordan Poole is a top 5 worst contract in the league. I would be heated if I was a Wizards fan. He is a 6th man being paid all star starter money.

He's the perfect tank player tho.  He'll get 20, on bad shots, won't complain about the losin'.  Helps meet the salary floor fwiw.  And heck, they might eventually convince a dumb gm to take him off their hands for a pick or two. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I see the pushed the time of the draft back an hour SMH.    Used to be at 7pm est and now it's at 8pm est.

I guess they really don't want anyone watching the second round this year.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, yungsta said:

You should be happy if you're a Wiz fan - get to appt a chucker as your tank commander, let him get some gaudy stats and trade him while his value is hot as he leads you deep into the lottery

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Admin
3 minutes ago, yungsta said:

If Grant gets 150 for 5 years … that will be the worst contract 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, shakes said:

I see the pushed the time of the draft back an hour SMH.    Used to be at 7pm est and now it's at 8pm est.

I guess they really don't want anyone watching the second round this year.

Put on your big boy pant(ie)s, shakes.  Ain't you a central timer?  You'll be aiight. 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
Just now, capstone21 said:

If Grant gets 150 for 5 years … that will be the worst contract 

Nah, JC got 5/125 with this salary cap. 30/yr for what Grant brings will be fine as the cap goes up

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

pacers and hawks are talking about Hunter again. both teams are trying to get the most value out of rosters/picks. 

For those doubting the Hawks want to move up and get another pick, that is real. Feeling is we got some young guys ready to step up and we can move contracts to (sigh) save money for Ressler as well as get more guys on rookie scale contracts.

This was staring us in the face the whole time as we tried to figure why they were coveting moar pix. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

pacers and hawks are talking about Hunter again. both teams are trying to get the most value out of rosters/picks. 

For those doubting the Hawks want to move up and get another pick, that is real. Feeling is we got some young guys ready to step up and we can move contracts to (sigh) save money for Ressler as well as get more guys on rookie scale contracts.

I like this idea!

as long as we keep Trae and Murray im good.

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Put on your big boy pant(ie)s, shakes.  Ain't you a central timer?  You'll be aiight. 

don't know how you peeps do it on the East coast.   I can make it till 11pm est time, but that's my limit.