Nate McMillan Fired

theheroatl

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m still thinking food for you and BAM! 

🙏🏽 This is what makes life fun, never know when sh*t gonna pop for better or worse 🥳

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I guess Nate told them he wasn't accepting less than his contract to 'mutually' part ways in the summer so they figured they could do it now.  

I'm more interested in friday's game now

I don't want none of his coaches on staff to be the HC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

Accountability is interesting, I wonder who would have the authority and communication style to get people on the same page.

Wish Phil Jackson was 15 years younger and open to coaching

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That disaster class video thread was the end of Nate. You can't have them looking at bad on defense. Even the good ones like Murray, Clint, and Hunter

It's wild you can have objectively, one of the best basketball coaches in the world coaching your team, and he's renowned for his defense, and the team still has a disaster class video on defense show up with defensive minded players 😭

What on earth was Nate doing???

7 minutes ago, akay said:

Accountability is interesting, I wonder who would have the authority and communication style to get people on the same page.

Wish Phil Jackson was 15 years younger and open to coaching

Top 10 offense and defense. Damn! That's gonna be hard with this crew. Maybe top 10 defense is possible. 

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

That disaster class video thread was the end of Nate. You can't have them looking at bad on defense. Even the good ones like Murray, Clint, and Hunter

He was never enthusiastic about the job drom the get-go.....That was a bad sign from the jump IMO..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4