• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll for the Day 2-28

Diesel

2-28  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Whoever said M&Ms is now blocked.   wha tha heck?

I was the second who picked M&Ms.  If it was peanut M&Ms then I would have gone with Twix.  But plain M&Ms rank low on my list of favorite candies.  I'd rather have chocolate covered raisins than plain M&Ms.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

People voting off tacos and wings are wild.

Lemon pepper wings are one of the best foods on the planet, and tacos are too versatile - can put anything in them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, akay said:

People voting off tacos and wings are wild.

Lemon pepper wings are one of the best foods on the planet, and tacos are too versatile - can put anything in them.

I voted tacos exactly because of that. They have no identity. 🤣

Wings are the best among them, by a mile. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

1) Is just a no-win situation.  Horrible...  I tried to leave it blank, but I had to pick an answer...and sadly, it is wings.  Damn you @Diesel

2) Is another damnable decision, one that I have been bringing to the forefront for a couple of seasons now.  This question will have to get answered eventually...and I would even include Dre in that mix.  If I had to let one go though, it would be Clint...again, sadly...

3) I don't eat candy.  About once a month if my daughter buys a 4-piece Almond Joy, I might steal one.  Once in a blue moon, I might buy some dark chocolate.  I also sample the kid's stash during Halloween, but other than that...candy is not my thing.  That said, M&M's are weaksauce. LOL Chocolate wrapped in sugar?  ZZZzzzz.

4) Again, tried to leave it blank and had to pick one. My vote here doesn't count.  I just refuse the question. 😤

5) Nothing against LF or Korver, as both are new at this - so I can't really call it on experience.  I like what I'm hearing about how cerebral KK is though and I've always had an appreciation for his game.  I would replace anybody on this team except for Trae and DJ with a prime Korver.  So, Korver it is.

6) I come from an extensive, deeply southern rooted, black family and somehow...I don't eat soul food.  None of it.

7) I picked Dre if we're talking trades.  Othewise, Bey is the obvious choice.

8 ) I like JJ, but If I have to let one go, it's not going to be OO.

9) I would do anything to get Red Velvet back.

• Haha 2