• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quin Snyder - Additions/now CHANGES to the Coaching Staff

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, KB21 said:

the best staff we have had since he was an assistant in 2013.  

I don't even know how one would be able to assess that with any objectivity. But okay. All I know is Quin is the HC, and whatever he says is good enough for me. As a general rule, I assume individuals in that line of work have clarity that I'm just not in a position to have... not even having hidden cams and mics from which to be able to gather any actual insight.

Just sayin.

There are so many different parts of a team.  Head coach can't know everything.  The really good ones finds assistant coaches that are really good in the parts of the team that they are weakest.  Together, they build a strong team!

At least, that's my take on the entire matter.

:smug:

• Like 2

I thought about adding a new thread for this hypothetical scenario.  Let’s say that Mike Budenholzer somehow doesn’t get hired during this coach hiring cycle.  Would he be willing to be a consultant for Quin in Atlanta?   Something similar to what Quin did for Darvin Ham this year.  

If we could somehow get Bud back in some capacity, I would be as happy as a puppy with two peckers.  

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, KB21 said:

I thought about adding a new thread for this hypothetical scenario.  Let’s say that Mike Budenholzer somehow doesn’t get hired during this coach hiring cycle.  Would he be willing to be a consultant for Quin in Atlanta?   Something similar to what Quin did for Darvin Ham this year.  

If we could somehow get Bud back in some capacity, I would be as happy as a puppy with two peckers.  

Did he and Ressler part ways on good terms?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, KB21 said:

Seeing reports that Bryan Bailey and Sanjay Lumpkin are being added to the staff.  

Whoa. Sportando beating the Shams and Wojs and local Hawks media to the punch?

I like it.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, KB21 said:

Maybe Tony realizes the error of his ways back then.  

Yeah, should have paid the luxury tax for a team that would be very lucky if it made the playoffs.  Budcox had that team on a real winning path once Ferry left.  Bet Ressler feels really terrible about actually winning some games in the ECF for the first time in Atlanta history.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Yeah, should have paid the luxury tax for a team that would be very lucky if it made the playoffs.  Budcox had that team on a real winning path once Ferry left.  Bet Ressler feels really terrible about actually winning some games in the ECF for the first time in Atlanta history.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxTaHIlEegc06ovTqnSHP