• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quin Snyder - Additions/now CHANGES to the Coaching Staff

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, AHF said:

Not sure if you are saying that announcing that Landry reports to Quin when in fact he does would make for a dysfunctional front office or if you are saying that lying about Landry being in charge when Quin actually has the final say and then having that lie exposed would make for a dysfunctional front office.  My own view is that the latter would be much worse than the former.  Everyone in the organization is going to know who has the real authority so lying to the public about it hardly makes for a more stable front office, imo.

No, I meant if it comes out different than what they are saying....it's would be seen as more disfunction.

• Premium Member
On 6/21/2023 at 2:00 PM, sturt said:

*sigh*

I'm a little frustrated, not that you persist... we both, AHF, share some appreciation, even love for spirited deliberation... but that I'm crippled at the moment by being restricted to posting by thumb, and not ten fingers on my laptop.

Will get back to you, maybe, after this current 6(!) day power outage in my neck of the woods finally meets it's sweet end.

Power outage has been resolved, but internet... and the ability to type instead of poke... has not, still. 10 days now. Sitting at a local Subway right now, @AHF, doing some combination of actual work and HS play. Can't really afford time-wise to re-dive in, but not b/c I don't wanna. Hopefully soon. It's just that there's a tangled mess here, from my perspective, ie, a combination of things that are and are not valid about my perspective, and I will have to tease out some things in order to try to get on the same page... not that we will... but "to try." 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was just playing 2K against our target Siakam… 

They interviewed Quin at halftime and I was up by a bit and he said..

” We won’t rest on our laurels.”

I love 💗 our coach. I’m just gonna say that and leave this for @kg01 as Jalen played well and held his own against Siakam. It’s a game but he flew around well out there, rebounded, and even swatted Siakam within the last minute in a Pascal post move. 😆 

Siakam 14/14/3 on 6-12 FG

JJ 2/8/2steals/1 block

Hawks by 6. 

ps IF we keep Capela, we may have the best 1/2 big man center 🤛 in the entire league. Maybe.

IMG_9182.jpeg

IMG_9181.jpeg

IMG_9180.jpeg

IMG_9179.jpeg

IMG_9178.jpeg

IMG_9177.jpeg

IMG_9176.jpeg

IMG_9173.jpeg

IMG_9177.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...