Quin Snyder - Additions/now CHANGES to the Coaching Staff

JayBirdHawk

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Read somewhere that Brey was all set to take the USF job but realized, if he did, Notre Dame can stop paying the rest of his contract.  Passed on USF.  Gotta read yer contracts, folx.

I doubt he's hear for work.  Just showcasing his skinny legs, I guess.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Read somewhere that Brey was all set to take the USF job but realized, if he did, Notre Dame can stop paying the rest of his contract.  Passed on USF.  Gotta read yer contracts, folx.

I doubt he's hear for work.  Just showcasing his skinny legs, I guess.

Surpising that ND would be on the hook for anything... didn't he decide himself to resign?

I did read an ND site that said it had been rumored that Q was offering him a "special advisor" role, whatever that means.

10 minutes ago, sturt said:

Surpising that ND would be on the hook for anything... didn't he decide himself to resign?

I did read an ND site that said it had been rumored that Q was offering him a "special advisor" role, whatever that means.

I imagine it was probably both sides wanting to move on, so not fully a resignation.  He was allegedly unaware that the terms said he can't find a new job and still get paid by them. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Thanks.  I know we're in the middle of a playoff series, but I am very hopeful we will continue getting better.  The fruits of that might not come for a year, 2 years, or longer, but I trust as long as Quin stays engaged we will be moving in a positive direction

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1