• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Keep One, Keep Two: Dre, JC, CC.....Now Dre, CC, Bogi

JayBirdHawk

ONE -- Hunter

TWO-- Hunter - Collins.

Assuming, out there somewhere there is a center that comes here.  My biggest complaint with Capela is his inability to hit a good % of his free throws and his long-shooting is non existant.  He is a great rebounder.

I believe that Hunter and Collins will both profit by playing under the direction of Quin Snyder.

:smug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

My new prerogative is for us to add an all star quality big man, with offensive game. This will unlock everything else we do.

Any upgrade will, and should, come at the sacrifice of any of our frontcourt players.

In this order:

CC

JC

JJ

Bey

then Dre.

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If you had to keep one - who would you keep?

If you had to keep two - who would you keep?

And why?

1 - Dre

2 - Dre and JC

For 2 reasons. First, I think Clint gets the best return between him and JC. And second, I think JC can still bring value offensively IF he's not sharing the pnr with Cap. I think JC works better with OO or JJ. And I think JCs defense is low key underrated. Ok 4 reasons. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Keep one - Dre.  We don’t have a replacement for him and while inconsistent he is still progressing in the right direction.  Keep two…I guess CC because he is the better value contract but that is a very tough call because CC is the big spacing issue in the front court and I’m not sure he works in a Quin offense given his severe limitations on that end.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Depends on what we can get in trade. 

For instance, if Minny asked for JC/Hunter for KAT...  I guess we're keeping CC. 

IF Phoenix wanted CC/Hunter for Ayton... some of us would say we're keeping JC. 

If Washington were giving us Gafford and Delon for CC.. then we're keeping JC and Hunter. 

IF washington gave us Porzingis for JC  then I guess we're keeping CC and Hunter. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

Collins

No he’s a goner, no if and buts, I can’t see JC tease us with that crap anymore and if he goes to another team and gives them the full effort them he was just a b!tch to begin with anyways.

Teasing us with his game and being a better player, I’m over it. I’m over JC to tell you the truth. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BangHolman said:

One- Hunter

Two- Hunter and Capela

I sat across the tunnel from Ressler for numerous Hawks games this season and you could just tell Collins frustrated the shit out of him.

Which Ressler?

19 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Easy for me, Dre

Dre and Clint. Clint has a lot of value still. 

Dre is easy.

Clint and Collins are debatable but I will say Collins is the odd man out more so than Clint.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, AHF said:

Which Ressler?

Tony and Jami. Nick floats between the family seats and the floor.

Tony's fist would ball, face go red, and brow furrow every time JC missed a 3 or drove like a toddler into the paint.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
Just now, BangHolman said:

Tony and Jami. Nick floats between the family seats and the floor.

Tony's fist would ball, face go red, and brow furrow every time JC missed a 3 or drove like a toddler into the paint.

Thanks!