• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With the #15 pick in the 2023 NBA Draft, the Hawks select.....

JayBirdHawk

14 hours ago, KB21 said:

He’s one of my targets at 15.  If a couple of players don’t drop, he might be my favorite for the pick.  

The dude torched my Jackets for 31 points and 20 boards. Not sure if I hate him because of that, or I want him on the Hawks because of that.

PAYROLL PROBLEMS!!  Why?  Players who have been in the NBA for a while all want a gigantic portion of the payroll of whatever team that they are on.  But I'm worth it!  If you will not pay, someone else will and I'll simply leave and you get nothing in return.

NBA needs to set a maximum that any one player can get paid.  Maybe they already have.  If so, it's too high.

Some how, some way the Atlanta Hawks need more players still on their rookie contracts.  That is all they can afford and stay under the mandatory payroll cap.  Go over it and you pay taxes.  

Why would Atlanta want to trade for a player with a huge $$$ salary unless he was the one missing piece to a championship team?  Draft picks we can afford if we trade away some payroll.  It might happen Thursday night...

😇

Do you all think that Korver might have a thing for D!ck? :thinking: I bet he would mentor the heck out of D!ck.

d*ck dropped in the latest CBS mock to 18, the furthest I’ve seen him in any mock. The lowest is seen him was 12 in other mocks.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2023-nba-mock-draft-brandon-miller-scoot-henderson-go-behind-victor-wembanyama-in-two-round-projection/amp/

All you D!ck lovers out there holla and hoot about it. 

I’m just gonna put this out there..

If we get the 🦄 and D!ck.. half the board will lose their minds! 

image.gif.330a444576741f9d97f58275438c8306.gif

image.gif.bf5f1f2e80c309b466e90e5615dea174.gif

D!ck n Staps! It’s catchy even Staps ⬆️ likes it! 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Do you all think that Korver might have a thing for D!ck? :thinking: I bet he would mentor the heck out of D!ck.

d*ck dropped in the latest CBS mock to 18, the furthest I’ve seen him in any mock. The lowest is seen him was 12 in other mocks.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2023-nba-mock-draft-brandon-miller-scoot-henderson-go-behind-victor-wembanyama-in-two-round-projection/amp/

This dude is too skilled to not make it in the NBA, his shots look easy and he plays smart. I'm a d*ck believer for sure

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

easily the worst mock I've seen.   Zero% chance D!ck falls to 18.  Ditto for Lively falling to 19.

On 5/2/2023 at 12:59 PM, thecampster said:

I think you can trade down a bit and score Dereck Lively. Yah, I know...another Duke guy but there's talk he'll drop to the bottom 6 of the 1st round where he'd be a steal at that spot.

The above is no longer the case and this is the one player I know the Hawks are interested in.  I believe the above is why you see the rumors with us and Dallas. Going to need to be 10-12 to score Lively.

• Like 1