• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

With the #15 pick in the 2023 NBA Draft, the Hawks select.....

JayBirdHawk

I hope we go for a SF. 
Who would be great, but probably off the board by our pick: Gradey d*ck

Who I am really hoping we get: Rayan Rupert

Who I wouldn’t mind us getting: Jett Howard

If not a SF, I hope we draft a stretch 5 or 4 if there’s a decent one available. Haven’t started looking at bigs yet, so not sure who might fit in that role. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

CBS Sports

Screenshot_20230501_192439_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm intrigued by this guy too... mainly because we need a BU...  You can't teach size...  but I'm not sold on his speed.

IU basketball guard Jalen Hood-Schifino named Big Ten freshman of the week  – The Daily Hoosier

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

USA Today

Screenshot_20230501_191840_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bleacher Report

15. Atlanta Hawks: C Kyle Filipowski (Duke)

pretty sure Filiopowski is staying in school one more year.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, shakes said:

pretty sure Filiopowski is staying in school one more year.

He's going to be interesting too.   I'm not a fan of Duke but this guy has a good nose for the ball. i wonder if it can translate in the pros. 

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lotta Jaxson Hayes in him.

The thing about him.  You can't teach size.   The thing I like about him.. is that he has aggression and is a rim protector.   The thing I don't like about him...  Is that he's 30 pounds too light.   He needs to hang out with Zion.. Eat some of the Rock's cheat meals.  In some games, he didn't involve himself.   Don't get me wrong, he was more involved than Ayton but overall, there were some defensive plays when he wasn't inside fighting.   I need him to have more dog than that. 

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The thing about him.  You can't teach size.   The thing I like about him.. is that he has aggression and is a rim protector.   The thing I don't like about him...  Is that he's 30 pounds too light.   He needs to hang out with Zion.. Eat some of the Rock's cheat meals.  In some games, he didn't involve himself.   Don't get me wrong, he was more involved than Ayton but overall, there were some defensive plays when he wasn't inside fighting.   I need him to have more dog than that. 

Ya just give my post a LIKE and move on. Lol. 

• Haha 1