• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With the #15 pick in the 2023 NBA Draft, the Hawks select.....

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

All of these Wings being called out makes me think about Tyrese Martin

He has something and seems to be more than the guys we're calling out from this draft.   I like Hood-Shafino...  I guess he is the new wave of player... Play Slow. 

But I agree that having Trae/DJ playing rotating PG is not best.   Quin has to figure out a way to work both of them on the court together.   I think he already knows. 

Having a 6'6" PG waiting in the wings (maybe not playing significantly his rookie year but definitely in the wings)...

would be a good thing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

T. Rade

(Obligatory.  Have yall learned nothing?  Have I? 🤔)

No and you brought a disease 🦠 with you from FAKEGM and now we can’t get rid of the monkey’s owner. 

I hope the Heat win for what you’ve done…

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No and you brought a disease 🦠 with you from FAKEGM and now we can’t get rid of the monkey’s owner. 

I hope the Heat win for what you’ve done…

I disavow all knowledge.  Plus it ain't like I brought TexasF*ck here or ..... did I? 😲

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, thecampster said:

I think you can trade down a bit and score Dereck Lively. Yah, I know...another Duke guy but there's talk he'll drop to the bottom 6 of the 1st round where he'd be a steal at that spot.

They say that now but this draft is not loaded like last years... He'll be in the teens. You don't easily pass over 7 foot rim protectors. 

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

They say that now but this draft is not loaded like last years... He'll be in the teens. You don't easily pass over 7 foot rim protectors. 

I really like the idea of a 7 foot center that can space the floor on offense and still protect the basket on defense.

He could develop behind OO until he is ready. 

Im really looking for us to add more skill to our front court. Our bigs are too one dimensional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

We need to go BPA!!

Unless... It's another wing player. 

Honestly we need a BU PG like yesterday.   I doubt we are able to keep AHoli and if a 6'6" BU PG is available...  Think of the defense.  Next after that is another rim protector.    But if we're sitting here looking at another SF who is a moderate threat from outside and mid with the defense... I'll pass.   I don't want the next Okoro or Okogie.   We have a Tyrese Martin.

If Filipowski were coming out and available.. yes. 

On 5/2/2023 at 12:59 PM, thecampster said:

I think you can trade down a bit and score Dereck Lively. Yah, I know...another Duke guy but there's talk he'll drop to the bottom 6 of the 1st round where he'd be a steal at that spot.

If this is who we want, grab him if he is there when the turn comes.  I'd hate to back off, then have someone else snatch him before we got another opportunity.

:smug:

• Like 1

Just watched the Lively tape.  Great imitation of Capela.  Great flusher on the PNR.  Blocks shots around the goal.  Very poor shooter.  Wonder if he's as good as Capela with his free throws??

:smug:

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 2