• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023 NBA Offseason: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think he's talking about the 3pt rating.

Right.  Trae is 89 overall but 84 3pt shooter.  AJ and Bogi are much better 3pt shooters but are rated 82 and 84.  They should be substantially higher than Trae.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Trae as an 89 is a joke.  Just saw where in the 2020s Trae leads everyone in assists by a wide margin and is 4th in points, but he'd be leading both comfortably if he'd played in the bubble (which is unreal to me the way that went down).   His time is coming.  There is no denying him.  

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Trae as an 89 is a joke.  Just saw where in the 2020s Trae leads everyone in assists by a wide margin and is 4th in points, but he'd be leading both comfortably if he'd played in the bubble (which is unreal to me the way that went down).   His time is coming.  There is no denying him.  

I just need Trae to be extra motivated and locked in this season and forget all the noise.

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He prolly took it to burn 🔥 firewood 🪵🤨 

Raptors should counter sue for “haha you gotta be f’in kiddin me?..

Eggsactly.  If I'm the cRaptors, I respond with a resounding... "dafuq we need ta learn from you?"

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, warcore said:

Holy crap big papa Trent!!! OK now I gotta let y'all in on a lil secret.... maybe some of you have noted that I've been a Gary Trent Jr. homer since his Duke days. A lot of it actually is his game... but more of it was that I was obsessed with his dad -- the Shaq of the MAC -- since childhood. 

You see, my father played for Ohio University in the late 60s, back when they were always in the big dance. He stayed in touch with his teammates from back then and one of them -- Larry Hunter -- went on to run the Ohio U summer basketball camps every summer throughout the 90s (and neighboring decades to an extent). Me and my brothers would go up there every summer for the camp, and would get to meet some of the players. Trent was the biggest name they ever had during that era and we talked about him like he was the real Shaq. We got to meet him and ask him about the NBA draft and what not. I traded for all his cards cuz no one else cared for him, growing up in Atlanta. 

Anyhow... good to see he's finally got that moose suit. 

Although his is a bit different than @kg01s, because Trent's is made out of one adult Moose. @kg01s is made out of 15 baby Meese. 

So you want baby chinchilla gloves 🧤? 🤨 

1 hour ago, warcore said:

Holy crap big papa Trent!!! OK now I gotta let y'all in on a lil secret.... maybe some of you have noted that I've been a Gary Trent Jr. homer since his Duke days. A lot of it actually is his game... but more of it was that I was obsessed with his dad -- the Shaq of the MAC -- since childhood. 

You see, my father played for Ohio University in the late 60s, back when they were always in the big dance. He stayed in touch with his teammates from back then and one of them -- Larry Hunter -- went on to run the Ohio U summer basketball camps every summer throughout the 90s (and neighboring decades to an extent). Me and my brothers would go up there every summer for the camp, and would get to meet some of the players. Trent was the biggest name they ever had during that era and we talked about him like he was the real Shaq. We got to meet him and ask him about the NBA draft and what not. I traded for all his cards cuz no one else cared for him, growing up in Atlanta. 

Anyhow... good to see he's finally got that moose suit. 

Although his is a bit different than @kg01s, because Trent's is made out of one adult Moose. @kg01s is made out of 15 baby Meese. 

Meese?  Are we neanderthals?

It's clearly 'mooseses'.  Smh

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

So you want baby chinchilla gloves 🧤? 🤨 

You spoiling your birthday present.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1