• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Ressler didn't want to pay the LT and greenlighted this trade. 

My time for hoping that the words of an owner or GM is true is over. 

Woj did say that Landry has the green light to spend. Camp and Soth have said from the beginning that the team would spend if it could land Embiid, Towns, Brown, and I will add Siakim.  They are now positioned to do that. It might not happen until the trade deadline though.  Minnesota is the team to watch. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Yeah ditto please everyone stop with the Gobert thing.

We need a starting 5 that can shoot 3’s protect the rim and has a good FT. Oh wait we have one… I want to see OO get that full time minutes.. let the man go to work. He is ready.

As for the TPE we need to find some defensive vets that teams are willing to shed.. DELON WRIGHT COME ON OVER!!!

I have a sneaky feeling that it may be this guy

Dillon Brooks Dance Dillon Brooks Shuffle GIF - Dillon ...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

....and they keep going and going and going!

Bull caca. How is Dame gonna stay with Sharpe, Murray, Scoot, etc. He is a goner too I think. I want him to stay in Portland so bad though. Come on Blazers make a deal for vets!  I don’t need Lillard in a Celts or Heat uni. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

....and they keep going and going and going!

My guess is Dame is giving them until the free agency period to build a team he's happy with.  If they're unable to do that, then he may ask out.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Bull caca. How is Dame gonna stay with Sharpe, Murray, Scoot, etc. He is a goner too I think. I want him to stay in Portland so bad though. Come on Blazers make a deal for vets!  I don’t need Lillard in a Celts or Heat uni. 

I think Portland is going to move Simons for vet help and they'll over pay to bring Grant back.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

But no . . . this is not KAT.

More like a chihuahua.  But he does have some defensive value.

They traded Tyus Jones already 🤓

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes. Since we are under the tax and took back only $6 million, but we'd need to send out more salary to do a straight trade WITHOUT the TPE.

I was asking specifically about the $25.3 million TPE and what player would you trade for using it based on Quest's initial comment.

I read somewhere that we also sent out $6mil Trade exception to offset Gay’s salary which is why we get the 25.3 exception for Collins full salary.

Cant find the article but here is the chart and you see where we sent out the exception we got for Justin Holiday apparently.

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/atlanta-hawks/cap/

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm a KAT fan in the sense that I think he needs a real PG to really unlock his game.  I would love to see Trae and KAT together.

Like I said, first and foremost a Hawks fan. 

image.gif.47a6f84257093227127b19c99c865247.gif

• Haha 1