• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

19 minutes ago, ABH said:

Kg01 is bud..

There's only a few ways I could've known the story of the baby white rhino.

Another rumor I heard(sic) was that coaching staff wrote the lyrics to Prince's 'When Doves Cry' and 50's 'In da Club' .... on the back of a napkin in 2003.

You only think it doesn't make sense because you don't know Doc Brown (Back 2 the Future) was based on a real scientist who happened to be on that staff.  

:Bud: My ears are ringiiiing ......

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Going to say this: I have to do two back procedures every year. I am going in tomorrow for the first one of this year. I will try to stay plugged in as much as I can while I recover from it. I'll be in bed for the next few days starting tomorrow but I will try to stick around. Just saying this now in case something happens over the weekend. 

Epidural Steroid Injection?

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update

I got word that KAT is officially available. It basically is due to Gobert having no trade value and they couldn't give him away. Dallas and Atlanta have called about KAT. The issue is KAT contract is massive just like Bradley Beal but Beal had more suitors, just the NTC screwed up his trade value. Keep an eye on KAT. Siakam to anywhere seems to be dead right now unless Masai lowers his price. Brown will get the supermax. He will not be on the move. 

I was told Atlanta been reluctant to move Okongwu and Griffin in trade talks for Toronto and others have talked to Atlanta. Clint definitely will be moved to a 3rd team in any major trade with a major piece coming back to Atlanta. Bey and JJ are names that have been mentioned to TOR.

Don't be shocked that the KAT trade involves few players like Clint and a couple kids but it's heavier on picks. I was told his value just isn't that high due to the contract and his health.

KAT was unavailable as recent as Monday is what I gathered and he just got the information today. 

Gobert has officially been pulled off the open market. He was one of the most available players on the market like JC but his price tag was so deep in the negatives and teams valued cheaper centers instead and the starting center market for the most part is a tad dry outside of a few teams who are targeting cheap guys or Clint. 

image.png

Hey @Sothron this dunk in 2K from KAT is dedicated to you and perhaps by the time you’re “back in business” (blame @kg01 that foo started it :sarcastic:) we will have acquired him. Because honestly, I do respect 🫡 your basketball 🏀 knowledge very much and as long as you vouch for him I’m on board! 😊 

ps But if he doesn’t get back in d more than not I get to flick kg in the.. 😐 

IMG_8685.jpeg

IMG_8686.jpeg

IMG_8687.jpeg

28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update

I got word that KAT is officially available.

On cue 😂 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I was told Atlanta been reluctant to move Okongwu and Griffin

They move both and we are dumb. I mean, these kids are gonna be the future of ATL or could be along with Trae moving forward. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ I would be reluctant to move either let alone both. I guess I could see it happening in a KAT swap, to include at least one with Hunter and picks or something. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Diesel said:

image.png

I'd give them 2024's King's pick because next year's draft will have a lot of suck in it.  2025 should be back to a relatively strong draft though.  I would prefer to keep that pick.