• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

3 hours ago, shakes said:

anytime a massage therapist is in the news I just assume he molested somebody.

I feel the same way about lawyers.  Do you know any?

🤓

28 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I wouldn't anticipate anything happening soon.  I really don't want to break it down but they're basically at am impass.  The offseason lasts through September, a few more options open up for us in September. Draw your own conclusions.

You sure you want that?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Per the outsiders, this is the ol' ask the hot girl for her number.  When she says no, you tell all your boys, "ae her elbows were too pointy anyways, I didn't even want the number." 

I never wanted the girls that rejected me! :unsure:

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I feel the same way about lawyers.  Do you know any?

🤓

Why don’t you come over here and sit on my lap and we can discuss my billable hours?

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
“It’s been all good discussion,” Stevens said. “We want Jaylen Brown to be here for a long, long time and we’ve made that clear. We’re looking forward to all sitting down, and we’ve got time here. I probably shouldn’t say anything else, but I feel optimistic.”

– via Boston Globe
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:
“It’s been all good discussion,” Stevens said. “We want Jaylen Brown to be here for a long, long time and we’ve made that clear. We’re looking forward to all sitting down, and we’ve got time here. I probably shouldn’t say anything else, but I feel optimistic.”

– via Boston Globe

The Celtics have until October to finalize Brown’s deal, and there are no indications that they are offering him less than the max. The delay is likely related to the incentive structure, and perhaps the inclusion of a fifth-year player option like the one fellow All-Star Jayson Tatum received.

– via Boston Globe

👀

• Haha 1