• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

Just now, kg01 said:

One-eyed (handed) Jaylen's track record in the playoffs, including being their best player in the Finals vs GS, dwarfs any and everything Lillard, Towns, or Harden have ever done in the playoffs and it's actually not even close. 

Yeah, wish JB was attainable.

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

From what I am hearing we should emphasis SHOULD have a trade announced over the next few days that hasn't been announced/leaked already. 

Bye Bufkin and somebody.. lol

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

One-eyed (handed) Jaylen's track record in the playoffs, including being their best player in the Finals vs GS, dwarfs any and everything Lillard, Towns, or Harden have ever done in the playoffs and it's actually not even close. 

Ok but he said "absurd amount".. 

How much are we talking? lol

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

From what I am hearing we should emphasis SHOULD have a trade announced over the next few days that hasn't been announced/leaked already. 

ATL - Siakam, 1st 

Toronto - DJM, Bufkin, TH Jr

Dallas - Capela

Rumors suggest this is possible and I’m sure there will be picks involved. Should be coming back to us from Dallas for Capela.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, warcore said:

if y'all didn't believe him earlier that he's been lurking since the DerMarr Johnson draft.... believe now. 

Well done, sir. 

I was ‘jezmund’ then…Weird!  You can search your old posts back 15-20 years.  I had some bad taste for sure.

Edited by Hawkish
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Siakam or KAT and lets get bargain bin shooters/defenders and call it a Free Agency

1 minute ago, Hawkish said:

I hope not.  I view OO similar to how you view Horford.  Just a player you want on your team…

Capela really needs to go. We need to unleash OO this year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

ATL - Siakam, 1st 

Dallas - Capela

Rumors suggest this is possible and I’m sure there will be picks involved. Should be coming back to us from Dallas for Capela.

Would make sense to me.  Saves a little money as well short term.  Then you would need to use one of our TPE's for a non-ball dominant SG which is the easiest market to shop in.   I think our team would be better to move DJM's scoring to the frontcourt where it doesn't take so many touches from Trae.  Trae is streaky and needs to get up shots in order to find "it" on any given night.  I think that is why Trae's efficiency dropped playing alongside DJM.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

ATL - Siakam, 1st 

Dallas - Capela

Why are we helping Toronto and Dallas, again?  Toronto just lost their starting PG.  They have a much more glaring hole than we do.  We should be in a negotiating position of strength.  I’d rather watch Mark Cuban continue to be disappointed.  Capela would be a great fit for them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1