• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, warcore said:

How do they confirm AJ JUST started following the raptors? I would imagine that he already followed them since his dad coached them?

Its twitter man... 

Dont take this shit as Gospel.. lol

6 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Am i the only one that would be pissed if we give up Kobe? Come on man dont do it. I like Siakam but dont overpay for him

If he was a good 3 pt shooter I could see it...Because He fits so well defensively, But another mid range guy IDK man...

If we do it Bey has to start at SF.. We need a floor spacer with Murray/Siakam/CC... or OO

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

AJ is only 19. Shot 40% from three his rookie year, hit some game winning shots. I'm not offering him as throw in on a Siakam trade.

Yeah I was just sayin.. I dont want to either.. lol

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Me personally, Im not trading Kobe, AJ, JJ, OO, none of them for Siakam. 

Dre? Murray? Capela? lol

Edited by terrell

22 minutes ago, warcore said:

or Trae is Pho King with us

or on the contrary....

It may suggest Trae has had private conversations with him to discuss his likelihood of staying if he were shipped here. I know I'm not the only one with wet feet on Siakam simply due to his status as a rental. 

Maybe management asked Trae to figure some of that out, outside of negotiations?

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Hawkish said:

Classic Spurs has always been the model (culture/style/check ego at the door).

Actually they stopped that when Bud left. Travis was trying to do Golden State East. Now we have Korver and Landry who love the Spurs approach/culture and are going back to it. They just use wording like "Hawks DNA" to make it sound organic to Atlanta/Hawks. I get that, no problem with it, but that's the real mindset. Spurs East.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Actually they stopped that when Bud left. Travis was trying to do Golden State East. Now we have Korver and Landry who love the Spurs approach/culture and are going back to it. They just use wording like "Hawks DNA" to make it sound organic to Atlanta/Hawks. I get that, no problem with it, but that's the real mindset. Spurs East.

I meant that it has always been my preference (not Hawks’).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

It's 100% Spurs East or Hawks mid-2010s with better drafting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1