• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I tried recreating this gif at one of kg04's soccer matches.  It did not go well.  I pinched the bejeebus out of my hand and had to sit there the whole time tryna pretend I was just joking and didn't just mortally wound myself.  I had to hold in the tears as it felt like the fires of hades were raging inside the flesh of my hands.  I was praying for rain, so I could release the tears.  I couldnt blink or everyone would see the ocean that welled up in my eyelids.  It was torture.

So, long story long, don't try that at home.  It's not easy. 

tenor.gif?itemid=16051091

I'm dying..........

tenor.gif?itemid=10181643

I can't stop...HELP!

tenor.gif?itemid=4681265

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It was exactly like this but, alas, no rain would grant me a moment of liberation from my pain-stricken sorrows.

What I left out was that one parent peeped game.  Todd.  Todd knew I was in distress.  But I wasn't gonna give Todd the satisfaction.  Kept asking me questions and tryna chat.  STFU, Todd!

I'm pretty sure my kid scored or kicked somebody or ... something, but I was locked in.  Focused.  Determined not to look down at what was surely something akin to the aftermath of a mishap with a rusty meat grinder. 

What a day .... what a day... 

200.gif?cid=790b7611dea877gtr5zpeu3b1d95

713755.gif

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Could it be that we here on the Squawk are looking at the wrong end of the lists?  Go to the cheapest and work your way up until you find the one you like the most.  No.  We look at the most expensive and say: "I wish we had that one but we can't afford him."

There must be some pretty good players out there who just need a spot where they could fit in.  Players who would be happy to come to Atlanta and play for our coach.  Players who are willing and able to do the dirty work of grinding every game. not getting the praise and glory, but getting the job done right, night after night.

🧑‍🔧Building.

Does those guys even exist?  I would go after Bobby Portis if I were in charge.  Tough rebounder that can shoot and has some nasty in him as @spud2nique has said.  

Edited by Vol4ever
Sp
  • Thanks 2

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

5 minutes to go!

The tock is clicking. 😂 that’s what Matt Weiner just said on NBATV 😂 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

5 minutes to go!

Burd im pumped. Let’s get better!!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said: