• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Best I can do 

Screenshot_20230630_231159_Samsung Internet.jpg

You forgot to add "for Trae" for all the Trae haters out there.

Also, kinda feels like we're winnin free agency by doing nothing.  No way teams aren't regerting these deals a couple months from now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:er:....:laugh1:

I never said that mods! Thanks Burd! You are Burd.. aren’t you? :heya: {Ivi Zubiiiiizubiiiizuuuuuu} wtf I sound like the French lady singing to Don Dryer on Madmen like a decade ago 😂 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I thought Ingles may have been a target for us,

See Inglily dingly is smart. Despite being a vet and wanting to land on a contender, he knows he would get swung there by the deadline anyways. Ya he would have been nice I like that dude IF he’s with you, if he’s not he’s quite annoying to play against as far as I’ve witnessed.

Dang it @kg01 your boy would have been nice in a Hawks uni backing up Superstar 🌟 

11:09 p.m. ET: The Washington Wizards are trading guard Monte Morris to the Detroit pistons for a second-round pick, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. The Wizards will create a $9.8M traded player exception

• Sad 1

Any need to pry Oladipo loose from OKC? We got DM, Bogi and AJ. Prolly not. 🤷‍♀️ 

11:43 p.m. ET: The Miami Heat are trading forward Victor Oladipo to the Oklahoma City Thunder for draft compensation, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. The Thunder will take on Oladipo's $9.45 million salary and his expiring contract. Miami creates a trade exception of $9.45M with the deal.

24 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hawks need to go ahead and make a decision on Murray. He's gonna ask for a serious bag...... lol

Jesus....

I'm gonna maintain that JC was solely dumped so Murray could get paid.

Btw after seeing the contracts these other guards are getting, Murray's trade value is probably close to zero. Giving up Huerter at 16m per year and being forced to pay Murray $40m a year with no material improvement in our record is going to haunt the hawks for years.

If we aren't  atleast a 50+ win team next season and a top 4 seed, we need to let him go period.

Edited by yungsta
  • Thanks 1