• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Discussion about Hunter and Trae (split off from insider thread)

TheNorthCydeRises

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

If someone said that Dre was the best small forward in the league or that he was a superstar then yeah, I would push back.  But I haven't seen much inappropriate praise for Dre here so there is no need for me to criticize him for the sake of just criticizing someone

I think I get it now. 

You're one of those people that does whatever everyone else doesn't do. 
If the majority praise player X, you criticize player X
If the majority criticize player Y, you praise player Y

I can sympathize with that. 

I hate all BOS sports because the entire country loves them. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

HUH....we ended up at #8 due to ping pongs unlucky draw  the draft being fixed,  we were tanking in Trae's first season under LP's 1st season.

I fixed that for you...

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, warcore said:

I think I get it now. 

You're one of those people that does whatever everyone else doesn't do. 
If the majority praise player X, you criticize player X
If the majority criticize player Y, you praise player Y

I can sympathize with that. 

I hate all BOS sports because the entire country loves them. 

You're missing the key word "inappropriate" praise or criticism.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

The kid is flawed. So what. Look in the mirror. Ain’t none of us perfect. 

He aint out here embarrassing us like Ja. He not out here lazy like Zion. He ain’t partying all offseason like Harden. He not twitter trolling like Embiid. He isn’t in the headlines like Kyrie. And he isn’t asking for trades like half the stars in this league.

The kid is quiet off the court, a true hooper and gym rat. A husband and father for crying out loud. And he LOVES Atlanta.

If that ain’t enough for you to at least pull for him to continue to grow and lead this team, I don’t know what is. Some of yal are literally waiting for MJ to come walking through that door, and even then you would cry about his cigar and gambling habit.

Sheesh, I can’t with some people lol

Tear Single GIF - Tear Single Indian - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

SupaSta!!!

Trae Loves the Kids...  Trae is ATL...

People talk about how the Kids love Trae.   I think the owners need to be very careful about this relationship.   Trae has endeared himself to the youth of Atlanta like No other star has.  In doing so, he has built a following of kids that Love trae.  They become Kids that Love the Hawks.   They will be Adults that love the Hawks.   For years, we have been a transient city with nobody really following the Atlanta Teams.  I have had to hold my nose and watch as other teams would come in and their fans would flood our building.  Well, not with Trae here.   Trae is ATL.   We got to win some Chips with Trae.   That would solidify the Hawks as a major force in Basketball and for generations, we will have a strong fan base. 

The Owners need to be Loyal to Trae.  Because the day that they trade Trae will be worse than the day they traded Nique.  Don't let History repeat itself.  Let's make good decisions and win some chips!

• Thanks 1